Thousand Trails — handling of mail
We are TT members (#[protected]) and recently stayed at Yosemite Lakes.
We were expecting a package during our time there and advised the front desk who were fine with this. However, the package arrived after our departure date.
We have tried to phone the site (no reply, left several messages) and e-mailed on two occasions, also no response.
Could someone please take responsibility for this and advise the status. We will be at Golden Shores RV resort, 101 Golden Shore, Long Beach CA from 15th thru 18th so this is probably the best forwarding address now.
Please confirm receipt of this message and keep me advised of progress.
More Thousand Trails Complaints & Reviews
- Thousand Trails - disgusting 
- Thousand Trails - outdoor world campgrounds 
- Thousand Trails - harassment over cancelled membership! 
- Thousand Trails - outrageous customer service 
- Thousand Trails - inspection policies/procedures of my rv prior to checking in
- Thousand Trails - loss of adult pools
- Thousand Trails Of Conroe - security deposit kept for not cleaning the unit
- Thousand Trails - customer service
- Thousand Trails - membership services 
- Thousand Trails - manager linda coterwas