Thortons Gas Station / Terrible Manager

463 Sam Ridley Pkwy WSmyrna, TN, United States
A few days ago, My boyfriend and I were trying to find which gas station had a cheaper price for Cigerettes without driving allover Smyrna. He called Thortons and a supposed "manager" (she said she was anyways) named Deb answered the phone. My boyfriend asked the simple question of "how much are marlboro lights?" She responded by saying if you are a competitor, we can not give you that information. He said Im not, i just want to find the better deal. She then said the price and hung up. That wasnt so bad, but when he called back and asked if te price she said was before or after tax, She said, "Figure it out" and hung the phone up. He called back again to complain and she said she was the manager and he was being rude to her and she didnt need that. Which all he did was ask a question! She then hung up on him again. So he called back again and asked for her name, She said i told you that the first time you called and again hung up the phone. He finally got her answer the phone and tell him her name after some arguing. She never did appologize even after he did...I never thought I would ever hear a "manager" speak to any customer that way...I dont see how it is right! A few days after all this happened we went into the store to buy somethings and she was in there, She was even rude in person...If you ever go there be sure to stay away from DEB!!!
Je