Thor Credit Corp. / Theft of checking account!

1 877-554-8467Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I want to warn all who give their checking account information to this company for payment by check-by-phone. Don't do it. We agreed to have them take out a payment on Oct. 31st and Nov. 2nd, but they also took a payment out on Nov. 5th which was unauthorized, which threw our checking account into insufficient funds category, which made our car insurance payment bounce, which led to them canceling our vehicle insurance we had for over 30 years ! They are still saying we owe even more.

I have faxed these people proof of their withdrawal, and they still argue that we owe more. Plus we've been charged numerous overdraft fees that run into the hundreds of dollars. My husband is retired and extra money just doesn't drop in our laps. And we live in this RV, so we're at risk of loosing our home.

Beware people!

Va

Comments

• Lo
      18th of Feb, 2009

this has happened to me as well...then when i called to complain they stated that the payment would be due again by the time they corrected it and would not credit me for the unauthorized payment...if you ever see this company name on any loan that you have...run