thomas sabo / non delivery

1 Western Australia, Australia Review updated:

I paid $157.00 for thomas sabo pieces of jewellery in March15 2012 I have emailed them twice with no response and would assume that i have been ripped off. The webb site seems to be very well donebut im not sure could you please look into this site and let me know if it is a scam I dont know how they work i got it from google search and payed with my credit card it really did seem legit thankyou.My email is [protected]@yahoo.com.au and my name is Donna Fisher

Comments

6th of May, 2012

I seem to be having the same problem. they replied to me but keep tell me that I dont my payment, even though they charged my credit card, Have you spoken to moneybookers? Have you contacted anyone else that has helped? I'm not sure where I should go.

• Dc
      13th of May, 2012

I am having the same problem also. I have contacted the security department of moneybookers suggesting that this website is a scam and they are investing. The security department have contacted the company "aus-thomassabo.com" in regards to a refund and the company has said that they will refund to all customers. However, I am still waiting for my refund.

I first sent an email to [protected]@moneybookers.com and that got the ball rolling!