THOMAS Recruitment / Thomas Recruitment

United States, Pensacola Florida Review updated:
Pensacola Florida
My son is a sales person with his resume on Career Builder.

He received a potential position from Thomas Recruitment to perform the duties of a financial manager requiring only a high school education. Give me a break... No one in their right mind would hire a sales person to control the finances of a company aand especially without a formal education. Something is wrong here..

More THOMAS Recruitment Complaints & Reviews

N  6th of Aug, 2010 by
Dear Thomas Recruitment

With due respect and humility, I write to you irrespective of the fact that you don't know me. I got your contact through the international directory on internet when I was making inquiry for foreign assistance. I have decided to contact and bestow trust in you, which I pray you will not ignore. I apologize in advance for any inconveniences that this proposal may cause to you. Handle this discretely and contact me urgently if you can assist me in this transaction

I am Mrs Angelika Thomas, of Repulic of Benin, widow to Late Mr. David Recruitment. for Consular of the benin embassy in Madrid, Spain.I have been recently been daigonosed of Cancer of the Pelvics. I am writing from my sick bed.

There is this consignment (containg US$9.5Million cash, in US$100 bills) my husband deposited with a security company, here in Cotonou, Republic of Benin of which I am the next of kin. With my health condition and because my husband and I have no children, I am looking for a credible person to whom I will pass the right of next of kin. This person will apply to the company and request, from them, the procedure towards retrieving the consignment from them.

This is on the condition that you will take 25% of the fund for yourself, 5% used for expenses, while you will use the remaining 70% for the less previlege people in the society. This is in fulfilment of the last request of my husband: that a substantial part of the fund be used to carter for the less previleged.

If this condition is acceptable to you, you should contact me immediately with your full names and contact information so that I will send you all the documents that the company gave to my husband when the consignment was deposited. So that you will contact the company directly, and demand from them the procedure towards retrieving the consignment from their company.

I cannot predict what will be my fate by the time you wll recieve the fund, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as i have described above. I look forward to your response.

Kindly Contact me via;angelikathomas54@yahoo.com