Thomas Landis, ESQ / fraudulent debt to collect

1 3325 Street RoadBensalem, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (215) 642-3400

They are trying to collect 39, 801.51 for something I had not done. I am sure with that amount of monies, I know I cannot borrow at no circumstances. My Identity had been compromised by someone.

Please help.

Comments

• Mi
      10th of Apr, 2009

who is thomas landis? and what company? More specifics please.

10th of Apr, 2009

Thomas Landis, ESQ, I guess an attorney. On the letter head says the name I just listed. I assume a collector.

• Mi

hi Larry,
    Same thing happened to me. First of all that's ALOT of money. i think you'd remember something that costs that much. He's got to say where it came from if not ignore this (like i did.) Is it local? See if you can find anything about him on line. Don't agree to anything until you know what this is all about. Like I said almost same thing happened to me and I ignored it (phone calls and all) and eventually it went away. After awhile you might want to check w/credit bureaus to see if there's anything on it in regards to this. You may have to end up hiring a lawyer yourself (free of course) look in phone book for one. If I think of more stuff I'll try and find you. Hope this helps. Good luck, Minus

• Fr
      26th of Apr, 2009

Hey Larry,
    Don't pay Thomas Landis a dime, it's a fraud they also go by G and L Financial, they hit my friend in Cody, Wy. Chuck just turned them in to the FBI. The perpetrator of this fraud is person named Virgine Piris, guess she is a real nag, her husband Larry is her accomplice. Go get 'em. Frank.

• Pk
      13th of Jan, 2010

Your high amount of debt sounds far fetched. They contacted me in a letter stating I owe $12, 394.16 which may be true. The reason for the debt is rediculous, I leased a Minivan from Ford Motor Company and shortly after I lost my job! The two year lease if I had kept it would have cost $11, 000. I did not think I should keep a vehicle and drive it not paying for it. I thought it would be the right thing to do is to turn the van back to the Ford dealership, So that they would not have to repo the van! I brought the van in and sighned a paper stating I voluntarily relinguished all rights to leasing the vehicle.It wasn't to long after that I was contacted and was told that the van had been sold at an auction for a very low price .Much lower than the value of the van. The van was completely loaded with all the " bells and whistles" and was only a few months old in the model year! I could have sold it in front of my house for much more but it was a lease vehicle I didn't own it to sell it! Fords would have made out better selling it on the car lot but instead took the not so smart way! Now they think that for some reason that if you the consumer can't pay for a two year lease, that you can pay a much higher price! It's weird to think if I kept the van for two years and drove it I would have payed $11, 000 but not keeping it I have to pay over $12, 000 doesn't make any sense to me!

23rd of Jan, 2010

Pkota, is the perpetrator, for he repeated his own guilt scheme. His wife is a police officer and if she finds out, it is sure to hit the ceiling in stopping someone like you PKOTA. I know who you are, beware maybe the next time a jail term for you buddy.

23rd of Jan, 2010

PKOTA is also known as Linford Harris, those of you who live in Phoenix, watch out for him, he is a very evil man who drives a tow truck and seem to be very nice on the highways just to back stab you. a very vendictive individual.

23rd of Jan, 2010

He is also reported to the Federal Bureau of investigations, for he hides behind various of names in the internet, thinking he can not be caught, but CYBER investigations will nab him good on further harassments.

23rd of Jan, 2010

SORRY PKOTA, EVERYONE I TYPED THE WRONG NAME DOWN IT IS FRANK NOT PKOTA.

15th of Mar, 2010

This is Linford Harris, the complainant's name is Larry Gureski not Glureski and his wife is Virgine Gureski, her maiden name is Piris and her nickname is Ginny. The comment by Frank about G and L Financial is true I have personal knowledge of this attempted fraud against Chuck, G and L is an acronym for "Ginny and Larry". This url: http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CivilCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=TJ2008-002948
    will show you a case in Superior Court of Arizona where Virgine Piris-Gureski has been sued for 5K that she obtained by fraud. Right now she is in Pinal County Jail for forgery and theft (http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx).
    Notice that Larry "Glureski" isn't sure who Thomas Landis, ESQ is, but someone named Pkota makes an insolent comment and Larry knows that he is known as Linford Harris, he lives in the Phoenix area and drives a tow truck? That is some darn good detective work Mr. "Glureski", would you mind letting us know how figured that out, Sherlock? Notice that Pkota's and my writing styles are quite different (spelling and grammar)?
    Larry, his wife, my brother David and I were room mates in Mesa, Larry attacked me without provocation, and I had a Order of Protection issued against him (http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/FamilyCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=FN2005-091785), however his wife is a sociopath and turned the whole thing around to their favor, but Larry still holds it against me as you can see by the way he is defaming me here.
    The party that makes the allegation bears the burden of proof, by a preponderance of the evidence. Mr. "Glureski" has not presented one shred of evidence other than his story and it is flakey at best. HEY LARRY, I CHALLENGE YOU TO PROVE ANYTHING THAT YOU STATED IN YOUR COMPLAINT AND COMMENTS! You are a liar, prove me wrong.

16th of Mar, 2010

The urls in my last post do not work as is, follow this navigation to get to the intended page:

Copy and paste the url into your browsers address bar and click go> In the page that opens click case history> In the page that opens, in the case number search field enter: TJ2008-002948 and click search. Notice that Virgine Piris’ married name is Gureski (Glureski).

Copy and paste the url into your browsers address bar and click go> In the page that opens, in the Last/Business Name field enter gureski in the first name field enter virgine and click search> In the page that opens, click on the case number: J-1102-FE-200900118

Copy and paste the url into your browsers address bar and click go> In the page that opens click case history> In the page that opens, in the case number search field enter: FN2005-091785 and click search

Larry Gureski (Glureski) stated that I “ he hides behind various of names in the internet”, but Larry is the one who adds the l after the G in his last name creating a name that does not exist: Glureski, what nationality is that? Republic of the Reprobates? Huh Mr. Glureski? Larry Gureski (Glureski) states that “he is a very evil man who drives a tow truck”. I do drive a tow truck in the Phoenix area, and my name is Linford Harris. Larry Gureski (Glureski) did not mention what he does for a living did he? Besides attempting to do to Chuck in Wyoming EXACTLY what he is asserting in this complaint that I did to him, look how he treats other friends of his in his hometown of Cody, WY. As you can see Larry Gureski (Glureski) is a methamphetamine dealer, I’m going to show you what an evil person and to the extent that he will go when it comes to stabbing someone in the back:

Copy and paste this url into your browser address bar and click go. This case is about three criminals conspiring to supply Cody, WY. with methamphetamine, but something went wrong. As any reasonable thinking person can deduce from the record that one of the three got caught and made a deal to save his own miserable hide. The record shows that the last person known to have possession of this large quantity of methamphetamine is Larry Gureski (Glureski). The thing is of the three co-conspirators: Miller, Davis and Gureski the only one caught with the drugs is Larry Gureski (Glureski) however Davis and Miller did prison terms for their part and Larry Gureski (Glureski) was not charged with a crime whatsoever . . . you do the math. Hey Larry exactly what is it that I do to back stab anybody, huh?

I’ve attached a picture of Larry and Ginny Gureski so everyone can see what this sociopath and her pitiful willing victim look like, take a close look at the blonde, man that is one ugly woman with a adams apple . . . LOL.

YOU CAN NOT PROVE ANY OF YOUR ALLEGATIONS, IN FACT YOU CAN NOT OPEN YOUR HOLE WITHOUT BOLSTERING WHAT I’VE SAID ABOUT YOU. I DARE YOU, I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU TO TRY, COME ON HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT.

31st of May, 2010

This Man Lindford is a very evil man, See all the court cases he have in Mesa, Arizona. He just cant take orders from a female. Pictures are true because this is evident it is Lindford Harris whom cannot stop harrassing people when he can not get his ways. He demolished a house whom we had him there to help him stop taking drugs. He seem not to understand people who try to help and he wants to turn it around.

Please Lindford Harris, please write more because you are about to be tagged on the rear again, yet this time is for money. I am tired of letting you go. Remember there are federal agencies who will take care of people like you. just acting like a kid because he was reprimanded for stupid things you had done. Enough is enough, and done playing your games. See you in court sir.

31st of May, 2010

Just to let everyone know you can search on court systems in Maricopa county and see what kind of life history this man has. He has another protective order that I assume is false, that is all he can do so he do not have to pay for no rent. Already there are two cases of eviction on Lindford Harris and a total of three protective order. Check it out on civil cases. Thank you can be the judge of this ungrown man with his accusations. It is a wonder that all the other post about wyoming seems he knows alot about these people. Aha, that is another evident document that can be presented to court.

Keep writing mr. Harris good thing you can write.

1st of Jun, 2010

You were just jealous you did not go to the holloween party.

1st of Jun, 2010

Hey people, this is minutes to the court hearing Mr. Lindford was discussing about and order of protection which the wife had persued. Mr. Lindford Harris had falsely made a report the house was his, which he had not put no monies down for the house and claim the house was his. According to his wicked mind of thinking, he was very artistic to create a situation that he feared for his life and gotten an order of protection so he can stay in the house and damaged the house and took thinks that didn't belong to him just to get back at us. The fool is very dramatic and vendictive. Anyway his protection order gotten thrown out due to his false claims and could show proof to the contract. The protection order process infavor to the wife was granted and their were sanctions Mr. Lindofrd had to follow. There is other criminal charges still in process against this man. I just want everyone know that we do have sick people out there that just can not let things go. They are so creative in mind in a sick way. Well you can go to Maricopa court system and there are documents and minutes to cases about Mr. Harris. And I hope he keeps writing because it is sure nice to make copies of all his statement on the internet and he figures he won't be caught up in it. He also uses our las name on other websites claiming all these obscene accusations. The wife is recontacting the prosecuting attorney that handled this case and forwarding all documents for them to see, because all this accusations and publicizing pictures are after the court decisions that will affect continued prosecution.

FN 2005-091824 09/21/2005
    Docket Code 005 Form D000C Page 2
    Plaintiff’s exhibit 2 is offered and admitted into evidence.
    Plaintiff’s exhibit 1 is offered and admitted into evidence.
    Linford J. Harris, having previously been sworn, now testifies.
    David Harris, having previously been sworn, now testifies.
    Based on the matters presented,
    THE COURT FINDS by a preponderance of the evidence that the Defendant, Linford J.
    Harris, has committed acts of domestic violence or may commit acts of domestic violence in case
    FN2005-091824.
    IT IS ORDERED affirming the Order of Protection issued on August 29, 2005, against
    Linford J. Harris.
    THE COURT FINDS by a preponderance of the evidence that the Defendant, David
    Harris, has committed acts of harassment or may commit acts of harassment in case CV2005-
    093132.
    IT IS ORDERED affirming the Injunction Against Harassment issued on September 7,
    2005, against David Harris.
    The Parties are served in open Court with copies of the above documents by the abovenamed
    Deputy Clerk.
    Virgine Gureski advises the Court that she has a legal documents to be served on both
    Linford J. Harris, and David Harris. She requests both Parties accept service in open Court.
    LET THE RECORD REFLECT that Linford J. Harris and David Harris sign
    Acceptance of Service for the legal documents.

1st of Jun, 2010

SUCKS TO BE YOU . . . Have an exceptional day.