Thomas Cook holidays / loss of baggage in paris

1 hubli, India

As tour group members of thomas cook (extra vaganar europ tour) you all are witness to loss of my wifes ( madhubla bhandari ) suitcase from the coach of thomas cook which was loaded at paris railway station cort side the paries raliway station where coach was parked in the presence of coach manager mr. Milind, coach driver mr. Petar and all our troup memebrs .

On arrival at paris pullman hotel out of my 3 baggages only two baggages recevied. One baggages lossed which belong to my wife ( madhubala bhandari ) on 9nt april 2017 . This incident has spoilt the vacation, thomas cook being the best trip organisor, we have decidied to go with it, we expect compensation for the loss.

In order to take action on loss of baggages to file an f.I.R by suggestion of tour manager mr. Milind f.I. R was filed at effil tour police station stating that baggage was lossed at effil tour ( cantaining 600/- euros in cash +jewellaryes +her shoes +20 paris of clothes etc...)

as you all know that it is responsibility of thomas cook tour manager and coach driver to take care of our baggage when it is in the coach, which i think was not fulfilled by the precent tour manager mr. Milind and coach driver.

Also attaching the signature of all tour member who are witness of the incident.

Please help me in getting compensation for loss of my baggage.

Sa