Thomas Cook / Awful, awful, awful
Four of us booked a 2 week 4* holiday in Cyprus 12 months prior to departure. Thomas Cook in their wisdom and effort to make as much money as possible transferred us from the pre-arranged Thomas Cook flight to Air Malta (Excel) flights. Excel going under the week before we went away didn't concern us unduly mainly because we had booked with TC and assumed (wrongly) that the assurances given in the press were correct in that 'bookings made through reputable travel firms would be unaffected'. From the time we arrived at Birmingham airport for departure to the time we were returned to England via Gatwick, our holiday was filled with stress after stress. Complaints to TC resulted in eventually an offer of the taxi fare from Gatwick which hardly compensates us for our other expenses and the ruined holiday we had saved up so long for, Throughout and since we have been consistantly told everything was our fault because it was Excel flights but we didn't book with Excel, Air Malta or anyone else, we booked and made a contract with Thomas Cook and it was Thomas Cook who let us down, not the other way round. Customer Service is obviously a misnomer as far as Thomas Cook are concerned and maybe it was our own fault to think that we should be treated with a modicum of respect and not the supercilious and condescending total disregard we were met with at every turn.
I would NEVER EVER use Thomas Cook again and I would most certainly discourage anyone else from using them either!
More Thomas Cook Complaints & Reviews
- Thomas Cook - RUDE ATTITUDE,SCAM,PREJUDICAL STAFF,HUMILIATION
- Thomas Cook - Length of time waiting for a refund
- Thomas Cook - Left at the airport 
- Thomas Cook India - europe budget tour package april 2017
- Thomas Cook - negligence of thomas cook team
- Thomas Cook India - poor customer service and non payment of refunds 
- Thomas Cook India - tour cancellation and refund
- ThomasCook.in - europe trip (pathetic)
- Thomas Cook India Ltd. - Unethical Behaviour
- ThomasCook.in - Worst tour Management