This Morning / Inappropriate

I would like to make a complain about your This Morning programme.
Talk about decay in society; how much does This Morning contribute to this disease. Interviewing clearly sick members of the society who are delusional about their metal health is irresponsible. What would a teenager thinking about having casual sex think after watching her. This morning directors; Take a good look at what your programme is about. How are you contributing to the betterment of this society by airing such interviews, even your presenters had disgust written all over their faces.
ITV. ITV executive producers should take good look at the programmes aired and their contribution to this society and their level of influence in a decaying society, in a country with the highest teenage pregnancy rates in Europe. This programme is watched by millions, including many vulnerable individuals and those whose identities are being shaped and they are being exposed to individuals whose mental health is in clear doubt. The guidelines within ITV for moral and ethical viewings should perhaps be re-assessed. I am more than happy to help with this- as one can only encourage human nobility and our own unique and individual contributions through various means and not highlighting promiscuity as a quality or a virtue. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Is
      26th of Jan, 2017

I am appalled at how conceited and attention seeking Holly was and so disrespectful to James Martin and his food on this morning today. I am sure that James Martin must be thinking how rude and unprofessional ITV presenters are compared to his excellent Saturday Kitchen show, This was the most degrading slot I have seen and I can imagine that this will be excused as all presenters were out partying and celebrating the award and were under the influence. Quite frankly I don't think it has been deserved. Both presenters are both so wrapped up on their own situation. There is no professionalism and poor television. I was embarrassed and horrified, I used to think the world of Holly but she has let herself, This morning and James Martin down. I think there needs to be an apology given!! I feel sorry for James Martin coming to ITV to get this poor reception, He was given no value or reverence. James was a highly respected presenter on BBC but is treated like a nothing on this show. He has reached low depths now having made this gamble to move stations. Thankfully, Eamon and Ruth are back tomorrow. Please send an apology to James Martin and his manager. I am sure no one will be disciplined but this must be the turning point to raise standards of conduct.