Think Lasers / Horrible Customer Service: Non-delivery of Products

I ordered two lasers 4 months back and I have still not received them. I have spent countless hours on the internet trying to resolve this issue with customer service's "live chat" service which is far from being of service. I was always talking to someone different which caused me to explain my situation countless times being only compounded by being given false promises over and over again. Trying to reach customer service via phone was nearly impossible and I sent multiple emails trying to contact someone who could actually help me. Today, I finally was able to reach a manager, Bobby, on "live chat" and he not only didn't do anything to help me resolve this issue but he had a horrible attitude and was being a smarty pants. I do not recommend using this company to order anything...

Comments

• Ka
      15th of Nov, 2010

This is what I wrote in an sertyfied letter to Thinklasers witch broke up any communication with me.

Thinklasers Hamburg, den 03.11.2010

Kai Haacker
    Kremperstraße 8
    20251 Hamburg
    Germany
    Subjekt: TR 177 order 104690 sent laser Ser No. 8060364 order Thinklasers 2311153

Hello Mr. Morgan,

since July I am waiting for my item I ordered and paid at the 28th of April this year I paid exactly for a 600mW Thinkmega what I ordered under 2311153 (documented).
    The exact price I paid was $ US 2516, - paid by credit card (documented)
    On June the first a laser arrived at my address in Hamburg. It was a crossfire 400mW from the company Techlasers in stead of my ordered and paid 600mW Thinkmega from Thinklasers.
    This laser I held in my hands that time was much less worth (the half!) and was not my order, on top it didn’t work properly, the SerNr was 8060364.
    After I contacted Thinklasers and than Techlasers I sent the laser back to Mr Bernard Sibley from Techlasers in China where the laser arrived on June the 27th
    (documented).
    Since than I am waiting for my laser and now of my full refund and the free E1 you promised me to get for all this chaos and my spendings and patience.
    My patience has come now to an end!
    All your endless promises left not fulfilled, time is passing more and more.
    There is no communication from your side since a month!
    All my activities is case of Life chat, customer phone and emails from my side are left
    without reaction. There was only one exception.
    One Saturday the 30 of October I was able to communicate to somebody at your live chat at Thinklasers.com for some minutes than I was blocked again.
    This person or machine I don’t know promised me you would contact me on Monday.
    That was two days ago but no kind of contact arrived here in Hamburg.
    My several emails are as usual all unanswered.
    For me now all this is beginning to be a crime and it is about time to involve the police. I already contact them in orange county and of course in Brooklyn. So there is something on the way. –
    I am trying now as a last try this postal way to get any information where my money and my E1 is. I spent than altogether more than € 30; - in communication costs in this struggle just to get my money back! All the time, the book of emails I wrote and the damage at my work here at the university is not included in this.
    I expect that you refund me for that too.
    I am looking forward to your answer.
    Yours faithfully,