Think Cash / Harassing call on my job

1 FL, United States

They have had several people to call me and threaten and harass me while on my job i have written documentation and time of calls, i have spoken with an attorney who have advised me that this is referred to as debt harrassment and it's against the law to do so. I have asked them to send me information by mail and have not received anything as of yet. But i proceeding to consult with the attorney about harassment charges regarding this matter it is a bit annoying that if i am indeed responsible for the debt that is owed that they would send me something by mail that is proof and not try to intimadate me as they are doing at this point i have received 5 or more calls threaten to put me in jail or send the police to my job to pick me up and even went as far as to tell me i would spend 9 months or so in prison and etc; to me this is making threats and every two or three days the have some one to call me with non-publish numbers or personal cell phones this is certainly not business equity so i will persue by consulting with an attorney for charges against this company for Bad Debt harrassment.