Theta Technology / Scam tech support!

1 85034Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: +1.8885114678

This company will lie right to your face,

I asked them to update the whois information on 3 of my domains, I received an email from them stating then have done what i asked, then 4 days later another saying they they could not do as I asked because the I fed the domain whois info bogus information and no i cant update it. Now i must pursue action with the BBB against them or transfer the domains just to update my whois information.

I beg of any one going to use this company for any thing not to. It is a mistake and they should be shut down!! They are liars and a scam artists. This is not spoke out of biest, its a the plan and simple truth. If you want to spent 4 hour waiting for tec support and fighting for months to get no were this is the place for you.

If any one wishes to pursue legal action action against this terrible company please email me, I am gathering information to file a law suit against them.

More Theta Technology Complaints & Reviews

Comments

1st of Jan, 2008

The challenge with the web development industry is there is no association to "disbar" unethical providers. Many of them operate almost anonymously and from many different "virtual offices".

As a seasoned technology executive, bucking the industry SOP of avoiding any overhead, I founded a real, bricks and mortar web services company called United WebWorks, Inc. (unitedwebworks.com) We have hundreds and hundred of satisfied clients and googling us will not result in 5 complaints on page one as it does for these folks. In fact, you will not find one on any page. We are listed in the yellow pages, in our domain reg information, we are trustworthy and accountable for all we do. It would be my pleasure to serve anyone who wants a very affordable, one of a kind gorgeous, website for their small business. We understand your needs and challenges because we are a small business too.