Thermothinplus.com / RMA Number and shipping address

1 Stockport, England, Greater Manchester, GB Review updated:
Phone: 0161 4807632

Hi
I ordered a free trial of Acai diet tablets from Thermothinplus on 11th August 2009, on 20th August I decided I didn't want these and sent an email regarding a RMA form. They sent me one after a long wait, so I filled it in and they haven't sent me a RMA number so I can send this product back !
After several emails regarding this no contact from them has been made. I'm really worried as my 1 month trial ends on 4th September 2009 and then they will bill me £36.00 and maybe start taking regular payments off me. What can I do ? Surely you can prosecute this false company that hasn't got the customers interests at heart and are just in it for the money ! Very upsetting and angry.

Dolly

Comments

• Sh
      Nov 11, 2009
    Thermothinplus.com - Scam
    Western Australia
    Australia

Same as GHS Health Store and Betterdtox - Free sample my **s. Charges constantly coming off my credit card that I have not authorised. I keep returning the stuff registered mail when I do get it. But I have asked them not to send or charge my card to no avial.

• Da
      Aug 24, 2011
    Thermothinplus.com - Scam
    thermothinplus.com

On 6th September 2009 I signed up for the trial order, but then on the 14th September 2009, Thermothinplus accessed my visa for $198.84, with no notice and against their own international trial terms and conditions, which states a 28 day trial period before any further debits etc. On top of that they ignored my email stating I wish to cancell further orders; my reson is that I wanted to waite and see if anything happened after the 1st month. Nothing did anyway. We only found outt he money was gone, when my wife tried to pay for our son's epilepsie medication, which she couldn't, as they had taken the money out. What ever the money was for I haven't received anything still, and haven't got the money back either. I don't intend to use the product and will be trying to get the money back asap. I just realised i need to block them incase they try to access my visa again on the 14th of this month, November 2009. Not happy. Been cheated, scammed, ripped off, tricked and lied to, all at the same place, Thermothin Plus.com so be warned, they are shady operators, with gutter ethics.