ThermothinPlus / Can't cancel and can't get refund

1 can't get this infocant get this info, United States Review updated:
Phone: can't get this info

C an't get Company to refund my $ or to cancel my subscrip or get an RMA# to send the product back to them.
Example of the many many emails i have sent to them:

ThermothinPlus:

PLEASE PHONE ME IMMEDIATELY AT /numbers removed/ AS YOU NEED TO STOP SENDING ME PRODUCT AND SEND ME AN rma # SO I CAN RETURN YOUR PRODUCT. YOU NEED TO CREDIT MY VISA 59.95 US AND 113.87 US. I HAVE BEEN SENDING A CANCEL NOTICE TO YOUR COMPANY SINCE JUNE 12 2009 AND STILL YOU ARE BILLING ME AND STILL YOU ARE SENDING PRODUCT. GIVE ME AN RMA# SO I CAN SEND YOU BACK YOUR PRODUCT AND ALSO CREDIT MY VISA IMMEDIATELY. YOU CHARGED ME BEFORE I GOT THE PRODUCT, EVEN AFTER I CONTACTED YOU TO CANCEL SO CREDIT MY VISA IMMEDIATELY AND SEND ME A RMA# SO I CAN SEND YOUR PRODUCT BACK.

your customer service is terrible!!! You don't even have the decency to contact a customer when they request it and you keep billing me even though i have cancelled.

credit my visa $173.82 US and send me a RMA# and address so i can return your product to your company.

Comments

• Kc
      22nd of Jul, 2009

I would like to cancel the products downloaded on 7/22/09 because they could not be installed. I was forced to go with another program due to the severity at the time and must incur that cost. When I looked at the invoice it appeared like I was billed for the trial. I hope not.

• Ha
      23rd of Jul, 2009

i have been trying to cancel with emails and i still haven't heard anything back from them. I am getting so frustrated. Yes i have read the terms and conditions but my gosh the silence from this company is so terrible. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. Looks like i will be charged more and more for these capsules i don't even want. Tried it and its just not me.

So fast in getting a call from them to sign up and get the credit card details. Now that i want to cancel, there is no respond. AT ALL.

its a scam. I can't believe i got sucked into this scam.

• Mr
      22nd of Oct, 2009
    GHS Health Store
    807 Airport Access Rd
    Traverse City
    Michigan

I ordered a sample and then pills came throught the mail with a constant flow after the sample...I don't want them !

• Au
      2nd of Nov, 2009
    ThermothinPlus - Fraud
    EFS-GHS Health Store
    807 Airport Access Road Unit D
    Traverse City MI 49686-3594

You are offered a FREE trial period of tablets, just send money for shipping charges, which did filling in details of my card (silly me). I ordered them 23/09/2009. Received pills, about 30 day's after I was charged £37.25 then another £71.25 making a total of £108.54 plus the charge for sending them. Surely in this world of technology these monsters should not be allowed to rob people of their hard earnings. I am 79 years old very astute but I have been caught out where it hurts most in my pocket. I thought what a beautiful gesture some one is giving you something FREE what a joke.

Audrey

• Da
      16th of Nov, 2009

Yes its an international scam
    BLOCK YOUR CREDIT CARD.BF53A

• Va
      11th of Aug, 2011
    Thermothinplus

Very same as the life cleanse company charged me for tablets i didnt even order and charged it to my card i didnt even want these tablets!

• Ge
      17th of Aug, 2011
    Thermothinplus

I unknowingly entered into a subscription service when I requested a trial run of this product. I never received the trial run and contacted this company to sort it out. They keep telling me to leave it another 10 days. The trial run was entered into in September and still has not been received and in the mean time I have been charged 41.58 euro on 26.10.09 and then 2 days later I got charged 79.16. I still have not received any product and still no refund!