ThermoThin Plus with Acai / Fraud

United States Review updated:
GHS Health Store Panama
Phone: 1-800-959-0964
I purchased a free 30 day supply of the product and only had to pay shipping and handling in which i was billed for. Then on July 24/09 I received 3 more bottles of the same product in the mail and my credit card bill on the same day. I checked my credit card bill and on july 15/09 and on july 17/09 i was billed two seperate time for a product in which i did not purchase. one charge was for 69.62 and the other was for 130.61. I have tried calling the company and left a messahe bu i can not get a hold of anyone and they will not return my calls. I have also cancelled my credit card.

N  11th of Aug, 2009 by

ThermoThin Plus with Acai - STILL GETTING CHARGED
United Kingdom

Please can you help. These people have debited money from my credit card, and I have not received the product, nor did they give me the 28 days they said they would to cancel my subscription!!! And I have no way of contacting them!!
N  8th of Sep, 2009 by
I just want to know if I could pay by money order, not everyone has a credit card and even if they do, they get alot more money taken from their credit card, then the product is actually worth
N  5th of Oct, 2009 by

ThermoThin Plus with Acai - Charges to Mastercard
Global Health Solutions
Western Australia

Asked for a sample only of the product. I received the sample - discovered that it was basically caffeine with two cautions, one warning on the label and a declaration that the warnings and caution statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. A month latter I received 4 more containers which I returned to sender - with a note written on the packaging that I had only ever requested the free sample. My Mastercard was debited for $Aus71.00 and $Aus135.00 plus 2 x Foreign transaction fees. I have had to close this Mastercard to stop the debits from Global Health Solutions in Panama.
N  7th of Nov, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Do not trust this thermothin Plus products or the company. They have taken money out of my account after one month without any purchases. I only ordered the free trial product which only costed me the shipping charges of $4.85 but after one month they took out $67.22 out of my mastercard and i bought nothing this time. I have to stop my mastercard and have to complaint to FBI for further inquiries. They are cheating people online by advertising their bulshit free poducts and getting people's mastercard numbers.
A  7th of Nov, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
The above mentioned complaints are absolutely true and i agree with them as i myself have been the victim of such fraud product and company.
A  10th of Nov, 2009 by
I too was a victim of this crime. I have just opened my visa statement to my suprise 5 different transactions totalling $420 (AUD). I rang my bank which they already know about this fraud, so they are reimbursing my account and issuing me a new card (thank god!!!).
N  12th of Nov, 2009 by
i too am a victim of this fraud i think it is terrable how people can have web sites and commit fraud in this way ! i have canceld my order with them however they are still geting money from my account alltogether they have had £300 from me . i hope they get caught for this !
N  27th of Apr, 2010 by

ThermoThin Plus with Acai - STILL GETTING CHARGED
Los Angeles

I purchased the trial of thermothin plus with acai for one payment and to this day am getting deducted out of my account i have tried to contact them via email and still no response i am getting deducted money from credit card for no product and even worse the product was no good i need this to get solved as it is eating away at my account and i am no longer wanting or receiving it how can we get this sorted?????