Thermothin plus / never received and wish to cancel

Thermothin plus
184 King edward Ave
Phone: 647-668-5224
I placed an order on line for Thermthin Plus with acai berry and have never received it. I have tried to contact them at the numbers given [protected] and [protected] and either get no answer or they answer and immeditely disconnect me when I say why I am calling.
I have been told that I could keep the trial bottle or return and be charged nothing more but I haven't even received it and would like to cancel it as they have said they will charge me for future shipments. If I can't get this straightend out I feel like I will have to cancel my credit card. Please help.

N  30th of Jul, 2009 by
Be persistent, email them frequently, ask for numbers to contact. I recieved a phone call today and am no longer a member. G-luck
N  1st of Sep, 2009 by
credit card has been used to to spend $5000.00, need to get to the bottom of this
N  5th of Nov, 2009 by

Thermothin plus - Credit Card Rippoff
Albion Park Rail
New South Wales

6th September 2009, I received confirmation of my trial order with Thermothin Plus. They are supposed to allow 28 days trial period for international trial customers, as ststed in their terms and conditions.
On 14th September 2009, they took $198.84 from my visa. I recieved no notification as to the order they placed or any receipt etc. My wife found the charge after trying to use our debit visa to pay for our sons
epilepsie medications and not being able to because the money was gone. Very Very very Annoyed with Thermothin Plus.
I also sent the email to cancell the ongoing use, just prefering to use the
trial 1 month bottle and make a decision after that. They obviously ignored my cancellation email, and their own 28 day trial period, to take my money without permission. Pathetic Scammers.
Disshonest, deceptive, theft and no feeling of effect from the product, but go right ahead and you can see for yourself if this don't seem true.
N  13th of Nov, 2009 by

Thermothin plus - scam
internet site
United Kingdom

royally ripped off by THERMOTHINPLUS received trial order no mention of ongoing fraudulent withdrawal from credit card. One month later another £37 taken I called my bank to cancel any further payments, also e-mailed Thermothin who sent me terms and conditions promising not to take any more payments and remove me from Auto Ship Programme This so called subscription gives them carte blance to take what they want. Well i was not going to allow this!! cancelled my card, bank said fine no more problems. WRONG 6 days later a double whammy they took another £140. Spoke to fraud dept at LLoyds. Sorry can no do anything.This outfit had alreay applied for more money and my bank let it through WHY. Oh because this is a subscription. Rubbish its my money and i instructed to to stop payment.

Meantime apology fom Cheryl customersupport we took two paymentby mistake. Oh thanks, what about the other payments. Promised to re-imberse part of the payment taken off twice inone day. so far £189. Not only probs with Thermothin LLoyds bank know of this scam and have failed so far to follow through. Needless to say am still overweight with added blood pressure, and a new bank.
N  13th of Nov, 2009 by

Thermothin plus - Fraud
Sandra Bromhead
New South Wales

I applied on line for a 14 day free trial of your products.
I was happy to pay the postage but now I have around $300.00 worth of charges that I have not autherised.
Please contact me re garding these charges as I want this money back.
A  17th of Nov, 2009 by
have same problem!! my bank is barclays, they even contacted me about these people!! they said that no payments will be autherised, but to date they have allowed thermothin and 5 other assosiated companies to take around £244 from my account!! cant believe they are letting this happen!! how do we stop it?
N  21st of Nov, 2009 by

Thermothin plus - Fraud
Thermothin Plus

I ordered the thermo thin plus product thinking it would help me shed some weight...(I'm such a loser)...no it didn't work, I got really ill instead.

I've since cancelled my order and just a week ago noticed another amount deducted from my credit card from a company access cleanse - does anyone know who they are associated with?
A  22nd of Nov, 2009 by
in company with
and others, robbed my wife and I
See the whole story here
N  23rd of Nov, 2009 by
Thermothin Plus and Access cleanse appear to be partners in ripping off consumers... They offer a free trial of diet tablets and suck you in by saying you only pay for postage... this gives you 14 days or 28 internationally to try and or return their product... But they dont even ship the stuff for 3-4 weeks and you have no chance of recieving it and sending it back in that time... so they then charge you $98 for the trial bottle and then one week later charge your credit card again for the next monthly supply, , , and your up for another $98 a month until you can contact them (near impossible).. get a return order number.and get off their auto shipping list.
This should be classed as entrapment...BEWARE OF ALL FREE TRIAL OFFERS... THEY ARE NEVER FREE.
READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS... which are never on the same page...
N  30th of Nov, 2009 by
Here's a list of all of the complaints this company has had and all of the other names they have been operating under.
I have and still am filing complaints with the BBB under all of the names that they have given me.
They refused to let me speak with a supervisor/manager and refused to refund my $90.25 stating that they didn't put it back in their warehouse until 2 days after my 30 days was up! What a crock!!
Please file a complaint!