Thermo Thin Plus with Acai Dietary SupplementRequired a return or cancellation form but are still paying for an unrequired product.

1 Review updated:

Was un-aware of any ongoing payments as the product in question ie; 60 CAPSULES-THERMO THIN PLUS offered a free supplement trial, requiring payment of postage and handling ie; $6.54 only.
I was then notified by E-mail of a fail ongoing payment that I was un-aware of and if I need to cancel and return the product to request a return address application . I replied for such applications and have not recieved any, but are still being charged with the latest charge of $78.33 on 26/06/09.
I need this matter resolved as there may still be further unauthorised payments deductions from my account. thank you, Walter Kelly.

Thermo Thin Plus with Acai Dietary Supplement

Comments

• Co
      Jul 05, 2009

I would like to try the product.

• Co
      Jul 05, 2009

I don't mind about the complaint

• Ir
      Jul 07, 2009

Hi Folks. I too recieved a 3 months supply which i did not order..bit of a shock to my credit card and me.
    I was charged for them so i e-mailed them back to know how this happened with out my knowledge.
    No E- mail or refund as yet.

• Dm
      Jul 07, 2009

I too have paid for a trial bottle and within a matter of a week they have taken $200 from my credit card. Does anyone know how to stop them from doing this? Help Please

• Po
      Jul 13, 2009

I have been trying to contact the company from New Zealand. The only contact information supplied was an email to which I have not received any response.

No address, No phone number and no acknowledgement.

M Poulson

• Po
      Jul 13, 2009

I wanted to try the 14 day trial and sought to do so from what I thought was a NZ website.. However it was a website in the states and I only found out when the cost was double.
    I have been trying ever since to cancel but I cannot get any assistance.
    No responses are coming to my emails and notes on the website.
    I feel very upset by my treatment and I am concerned that I cannot cancel this order I dont want any charges on my card.

Jul 14, 2009

I have just ordered the trial size of thermothin plus a couple weeks ago and have not received it. I have tried to contact them so many times but have either been disconected immediately or it just rings & rings.
    I don't know what to do?????? I have been told I need to return the order within a certain time frame or I will continue to be charged.

• Fo
      Jul 15, 2009

I emailed them telling them I would like to return it because I am allergic to one of the ingredients listed on the pack and they came back to me with a 'that's okay' type of response with no further action required from me. I will be interested to see if they stop taking money out of my account - somehow by the sounds of it I doubt it. What a bunch of crims!

• Vb
      Jul 17, 2009

i have just recieved a three month supply of thermothin plus which i did not order so no doubt i will have been charged for them. This is not right so i want to return or cancel this apparent order. Does any one have the address to retrun the product. I have no email, no phone no., and no address. Please help.

• Aa
      Jul 21, 2009

I have just recieved more of the product that was not ordered. I have sent email to cancel any further orders and advised them due to these complaints that I have just discovered that non complaince with my request for cancellation of the product and any deductions from my account will result in a formal complaint to the Department of Fair Trading in my State. The Department of Fair Trading have signficant powers to intervene with frauds or scams when they recieve information and details of the problem.

• Ha
      Jul 23, 2009

OMG...if i saw these statements i wouldn't have gotten into the mess i am in now.
    I have been charged a total of $267.61 yesterday for these capsules. Yet it said it was for a free trial. I have emailed them 3 times to cancel and a request for a confirmed cancellation and i wanted a refund for my money as i don't want them and because they just took the money a day ago i figured they haven't shipped it.
    I am hoping this will turn out well as i haven't not heard anything from them. AT ALL. Yet when i went to order they called me a few minutes after. So quick to get us signed on but lack the ability to cancel on request. Please, Please anyone have solutions for this problem? I don't even have a number or fax for them as it is not on their website except for an email.

Please help.

Jul 27, 2009

I have had the same problem i have tried to cancel my subscription and have no response to emails. The lady that rung me intally said that i would be sent details if i wanted to cancel and how i could do it but i have had nothing. Has anyone worked out how to solve this problem please email me at [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ar
      Jul 29, 2009

I really want to try these capsules and think they look great however i only intent to use them for a maximum of two months. Is that possible or will they just continue to bill me forever?

Jul 30, 2009

Anyone been contacted yet?

Jul 30, 2009

I have sent 5 emails and still no response! is this a scam? I am terribly stressed as I do not have the money to continue funding the product. I only paid for the trial yesterday and the transaction has gone through but I wrote to them and asked for a cancellation immediately. I dont even care that I paid delivery. I would rather not have the product then be charged monthly! this is very stressful.

Jul 30, 2009

WAHOO!!! i just got contacted via phonecall and they have cancelled my account!
    there is hope people. Be persistent. Email them a lot!

Jul 31, 2009

Me too!!! and they confirmed that they received the rest of the product that I returned and they that will not bill my card again!!
    lesson learned!

• Ne
      Aug 02, 2009

There we go... this is from their terms and conditions :

Start your FREE TRIAL today and you'll receive a full one-month supply of ThermothinPlus™ free of charge, only paying $4.95* for shipping and handling. This gives you the opportunity to try ThermothinPlus™ for 14 days*. If you enjoy ThermothinPlus™, simply do nothing and you will then be billed for the first month, at the retail price of only $59.95 at the end of your 14 day trial period*.

You will also be automatically enrolled into our convenient VIP Club Auto Ship Program to ensure that you will never run out of ThermothinPlus™ in the future. As part of the VIP Club Auto Ship Program, your credit card will be billed one month from this order date - for a 90 day supply, you will then receive a fresh 3-month supply of ThermothinPlus™ for only $101.92 (a $77 savings) plus Shipping and Handling. We will then continue to bill your card every 90 days to ensure your supply will never run out.

It is, however, good to hear that it is possible (though very laborious) to cancel.

Have the pills worked at all for any of you guys? I have ordered my trial a few days ago, and am quite curious about the results. They have had some good reviews, but I'm still a bit skeptical.

• Ki
      Aug 03, 2009

I am concerned that I have read these - i have just ordered a trial pack I do not want to be billed for future amounts just incase this product does not agree with me - can some let me know how I can stopped being billed for the future amounts.

Aug 04, 2009

I had to call a lot of times and finaly got someone who did not disconnect me, I believe her name was Heidi, if that helps.
    Then they have to e-mail you an RMA form which in turn you have to fill out and fax back. I waited fifteen minutes and called her back to verify that they got it and only then would they give me the address to return it to. I mailed it back and made sure I got a tracking number. Once I saw on-line that the post office had delivered it, I made sure to e-mail and have them verify that it had been recieved, making sure to tell them that I had the tracking number so I knew it was there. They e-mailed me back and said that they would not be charging my card again and so far they have not, lesson learned, I will never do that again.

• Wa
      Aug 04, 2009

Hey People, its looking like alot of everybody has been sucked in by this vicious internet loarnderring site. All I can suggest and I ashore you to act fast, is to cancel all current credit cards emmidiately with your banks. Order new one's, even request from your bank a debit block application to be completed. I hope this is of some use to you all as this was the only approuch I found to be effective in preventing further unauthorised debit withdrawals. Unfortunately, you too will have to cut your loses because you wont get nothing back. No refunds or returns, and as a word of advise, we as in all us just have to be more careful in the future where anything concerns purchasing products on the internet. If you must, the safest option is through a money order. Take care Guys & Gals cause its a ruthless system where money loarnderring is concerned. BLESS YOU ALL & GOD SPEED.

• Pa
      Aug 06, 2009

I too am being charged for product I have not received. I have tried to e-mail no results. I am going to phone my bank tomorrow and get them to not accept any charges from that company.

P.Pederson, Kamloops, Canada

• Gi
      Aug 10, 2009

has anyone else had any luck???? freaking out, both me and my husband have ordered them

• Gi
      Aug 10, 2009

can anyone give me anumber to ring? i'm in ireland.or anaddress to send the trial back too?

Aug 17, 2009

it says there is a continueance with shipment if you dont call to councel and return the product it is in the question part about billing

• Ho
      Aug 18, 2009

Has anyone got a contacty number for thermohin so can canel please help

Aug 18, 2009

Call [protected], just keep trying and hopefully you can get Heidi, thats who I got and she handled everything. They have to email you an RMA form which you fill out and fax back (call them again to confirm they got your fax) then they will give you an RMA Number which you put on the outside of your return package (make sure to put the original packing slip in too) and mail it back to the address that they will give you only after they receive your RMA form (total ###) and then mail it back to them, make sure and get a tracking number from the post office so that you can track it on line, once it shows that they have received it either e-mail them or call them and tell them that you know they got it back...Only then will they not bill you again ...Good luck.

• My
      Aug 18, 2009

I have also received a trial of 1 bottle of Thermothinplus and the cost was only going to be $1.95, but unfortunately they debited $73.67 plus they sent me and extra 3 bottle that I did not order and charge me $138.21. I have tried to sent an email but no repsonse. I have lodged the complaint with my bank and they are following it up.

• Ka
      Aug 19, 2009

Hi
    I have tried the telephone number above, but i cannot get through as i am calling from England, what digits to i have to add or take off

• Ka
      Aug 19, 2009

Hi

I have tried the telephone number above that Myrella put on, but as i am going to be calling it from england does anyone know what digits i have to add onto it or take off, as i have tried calling but it is saying number does not exist?

• Su
      Aug 20, 2009

Beware this company!!! I fortunately found this site before Thermothin had taken money for the product from my card. I immediately cancelled my card and informed my card company of the situation. I emailed Thermothin and told them to cancel my trial and send me the return address and return number. I emailed every day to their website and also separately to their support site asking for the information and telling them to send no more products and don't take any money. I didn't receive a reply for several days until I said I would be informing the US consumer affairs and the BBB if they did not reply. Interestingly the BBB which monitors business affairs gives the company an 'F' rating and says they cannot get a reply from them either. When I received a reply cancelling my trial they still didn't email the form I needed to get return address etc I had to email again. I told them if any problems I would be forwarding all emails to my card company and the BBB. I then had the form emailed, read only, which means it has to be printed out, filled in, then faxed, all to make it harder. When the information was emailed to me it was the same address and number that was on the package they used to send the product to me, so why couldn't they have said this? I think we all know why. This company wants your money it needs looking into by a legal entity and closing down before they rob anyone else.

Aug 24, 2009

I just recived my trial today and after reading everyones experience i will be going to the bank and block them from my account. I rang the bank today and they said it was possible so i just need to see them as i could not do it over the phone. Good luck everyone.

• Ta
      Aug 29, 2009

i have sent my product back-and still was chaged the full amount-as i cannot find there website or email address i can not contact them ..
    can someone help me with there email address please?

• Ta
      Aug 29, 2009

How can they get away with these things?
    i'll be calling from australia so if someone could help me with a phone number that would be awesome...
    i to will be cancelling my card...what a joke that ppl can do this to so many ppl and get aay with it?
    maybe you should all cancel ur cards and keep the product...lol!
    good luck to everyone!

• Lo
      Aug 29, 2009

I sent off for a months "FREE TRIAL" of ThermothinsPlus ACAI expecting to have time to try the product out and see if it seemed to work, not ever expecting to be charged for a further amount of product, then discovered $119.95 has been removed from my visa account without my consent??? I am shocked at this amount being removed from my account, which I can ill afford...looks like the only way to put an end to this, is by closing my visa account? If anyone has an email address or contact number to try and phone this company, I would really appreciate having it. Thanks. Louise.

Sep 07, 2009

###.. excuse my language.. I also bought the free trial offer too.. i did read the terms and conditions.. but by the sounds of these i'm not going to able to cancel.. and to make matters worse i used my mothers credit card.. god damn. i'm going to be forever in her debt. Ah.

• St
      Sep 08, 2009

To all of you here is some advise cancel all your credit cards now! this will prevent further problems with this rip off company unfortunately as for recovering lost money I quess you would have to discuss this with the fraud team within your local banks.
    Good Luck

Sep 09, 2009

Hey there i would just like to thank you for tellin me about the product before i did the stupid move of buyin it, i know they have screwed use all over, but u are stopping people like me from purchusing xcfraud products.

I DONT NO IF THIS WILL HELP BUT I FOUND THESE CONTACT NUMBERS (OR THEY MAYBE ABLE TO GIVE PUT U THROUGH TO THE RIGHT DEPARTMENT~
    call toll-free at [protected] (USA/Canada) or you can call our USA Direct number at [protected] (International).

I CANT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH!!!

• Sw
      Sep 19, 2009

Hey Guys,

Anytime you want to try one of these trial things use a MasterCard Gift Card and only get one with a limit of $25 pretty hard to take money from a card that has no money on it!! I did this with a company did the trial and had no future shipments or any extra money taken from me.

• Ol
      Sep 23, 2009

i have just been billed 108 pound sterling i did not order the product i dont know much about computers i am debating if i should contact the police as this is a con