thermo thin plus / Credit card fraud

Unfortunately I have been unable to find their website again and therefore cannot direct any further complaints direct, however my Credit Card Company, Virgin have been very helpful and found me an email address to direct my complaint. I ordered a free sample but cancelled any future orders within the time period. They ignored my email which I sent on their site and billed my credit card for £100. I have requested reimbursement but will not hold my breath, however, I can now have my credit card stop any future payments. For your information their email address is 'support@thermothinplus.com' if anyone else would like to use it.

Comments

• Ro
      12th of Aug, 2009
    thermo thin plus - no product just charges on credit card
    Calgary
    Alberta
    Canada

i ordered the stuff online- free trial-- i didnt receive the product --its been over 2 months but i have been charger over $200.00 on my credit card. i cant find a phone number for them--anyone have a #--i need to cancel and make sure i dont get charged again

• Em
      3rd of Sep, 2009

well it's the same thing that's happening to me right now i want to cancel my membership and there is no way i can find the number to cancel this thing. please help me ppl is there anyone who knows the number

• Tr
      14th of Sep, 2009

Guys!

What is your problem?
    The contact is: support@thermothinplus.com
    I had a problem receiving the product (nothing product related, it was a customs problem in my country of residence) and they were great... we had contact every couple of days and in the end I just had to cancel and they had a pending withdrawal on my credit card which was promptly removed so I had no further charges after the tiny shipping fee.
    Be nice and you will be treated nice in return...

• Be
      29th of Oct, 2009

hello, i have also just baught the 'free' sample from thermo thin plus, after reading reviews i have emidietly sent them a e-mail to stop the order and not to deduct payments from my account. im afraid that they will not lisen, if i cancel my debit card will it stop any deductions from my accunt to do with the company ????? Please Help!!! x

30th of Oct, 2009

unfkn blvable cant contact them wont respond to any emails this is a crime they should be ordered to refund all monies !!!1f any one can help please these guys are draining me

• Sh
      7th of Nov, 2009

i orderd the free sample to and then over the next 31 days they took a total of £260.00 out of my bank, i still only have 1 bottle, please can any one help me my bank wont!!!

• Za
      7th of Nov, 2009

I have found a good site to make a complaint about this. Better Business Bureau (BBB) in the United States. They have one for most states, the Thermothin plus wharehouse is based in Michigan, so I looked it up and the BBB have a branch there.
    follow the instructions. When it comes to the 'search for the company' page type in GHS under company and its wharehouse address and location will come up. Continue to follow instructions until it asks for your details. for post code, which is required, if you are from a country other than the states put in 0000.
    Again continue until done...don't forget to print off a copy for your records...hope this helps...
    oh btw...cancel your credit card, if you have any problems talk to your bank, they have people who deal with credit card fraud.

• Ha
      2nd of Apr, 2010

I also ordered a free sample from them and then got billed around £100 pounds and also got sent 3 more bottles. I phoned my credit card company who cancelled my card as I thought it was credit card fraud . I then emailed the company who told me that I had failed to read the small print and I hadn't returned the free sample within 14 days in order to cancel any further transactions. I suppose it was my fault but they small print must have been pretty small as I didn't see it. They did respond to the two emails that I sent. I guess I have just learnt my lesson and will not buy so carelessly again!