ThePlanet.com / Give out credit card and bank information to other websites and companies!

I purchased something on this website and within a few days I had charges on my account from other website companies. Charges from a company called Adaptive Marketing and Reservation Rewards. They both told me they received my bank information from The Planet!

A  11th of Jun, 2007 by
I don't think this company needs to be in business they are taking peoples money with out permission and that is not right... this company needs to be banned... for good.
A  8th of Jan, 2009 by
I do not know if they gave out your CC info, but in my opinion, thePlanet is the biggest rip off organization I have ever dealt with. Once they started charging my credit card, I could not get them to stop it. I had to cancel my card. They just kept charging it months after I cancelled my service. In fact, they are still trying to charge the cancelled card. They are just awful. They are good at sales and that's were it ends. The service was none existent. The best thing to do with these thugs is file a compliant with the BB and file a chargeback on them. Another thing. They bragged about the great infrastructure they have with all the backups, as if you will never be down. Then they had an explosion and tons of websites were down for significant periods. Yeoooch.. wish I would have never heard of Doug Erwin and thePlanet.