Thenaturalbedstore.com / Thenaturalbedstore.com isn't what they say

Recently while trying to purchase an organic mattress, I ran across thenaturalbedstore.com . After they really slammed their competition, I did a bit of checking up on thenaturalbedstore.com. After repeated requests for their certificate to prove they have natural latex, they pointed me to a secret place on their website to find it. HOWEVER, after calling the source they claim they get it from, they told me that thenaturalbedstore.com doesn't buy from them (Nor does Land and Sky, their parent company) Be careful of thenaturalbedstore.com. If they lie about where they get their latex, what else are they lying about? I also have been told by numerous sources they have been bankrupt a couple of times in the past and have not been producing organc beds for the entire 30 some years they claim on their website.

Comments

• Da
      29th of Aug, 2016
    Thenaturalbedstore.com - Horrible Customer Service
    Thenaturalbedstore.com
    Omaha
    Nebraska
    Thenaturalbedstore.com

I had the worst experience with this company...one that I would not wish on my worst enemy. If you ever have to talk to Jeanie Kensinger there I feel very sorry for you. She is a mental case. I purchased a bed from this company and was told it would ship in 3-4 weeks. After four weeks I inquired about the bed. I was told it would ship next week and I would receive a call from shipping company to set up an appointment for delivery. Another 2 weeks pasted and nothing. My e-mails were not returned. I finally called again and spoke with Jeanie who said she would check into it and call me back within an hour. She never called. So I called my cc company and told them I was the victim of fraud (before doing this I emailed the president of the company explaining this saga and asking for some help - he never wrote back either). So my cc company rescinded the $3K+ payment and I had decided to buy a bed from somewhere else. I told the president of the company I was going to do this in my email to him...he didn't seem to care. So I thought that was the end of it but about 1.5 weeks after this was settled the shipping company called me. The Company shipped the bed several days after I told them I didn't want it and after their payment was taken away from them! HA! Great accounting dept. I decided to accept the purchase. The mattress is satisfactory, but the saga to get it was unbelievable. This company is a joke. I would not purchase anything from them ever again.

• Co
      29th of Aug, 2016
    Thenaturalbedstore.com - Mistake
    thenaturalbedstore.com

We also bought a Heaven and Sky mattress and have had an experience similar to the negative review above. Our mattress was way to hard and they suggested we buy an expensive topper for our expensive bed. Instead we opted to switch out to softer layers, still uncomfortable, but at least we could sleep on it. Now a year and a half later, the mattress is sagging worse than any mattress I’ve ever owned. I sent photos to Land and Sky as they requested, but they won’t respond and neither will the dealer. Worse mattress ever!!! Really regret talking my husband into buying this mattress. Thankfully, he is a kind man and doesn’t rub it in too often. Can’t wait until we can afford a new mattress. DO NOT BUY!