TheMovieDownloads.com / Rip off

Hi, this company only directs you to freeware that is already available on the net for downloading (Torrent & Limewire). There are absolutely no movies available and, although they advertise 24/7 customer support, there is no way to reach anyone to issue a complaint. I paid with paypal and am attempting to recover my money through them.

I searched for customer reviews before buying and found only positive feedback. Upon further investigation I found that they have optimized fake reviews to the point where it took about 5 google pages before I found this site and the first real reviews. (the fake reviews used similar wording, font, formatting etc).

DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE.

Ni

Comments

Ti
  22nd of Nov, 2008

This site is a scam. Took my money and gave me no service. How do I get my money back?

Lo
  24th of Nov, 2008

Many of us has fallen for sites like this that takes your money and deliver nothing.
contact clickbank.com for a refund. I use a site where you can find and watch movies for free.
Its called ( http:// superfanta.net ) and they have the best search engine when looking for a movie.
give them a try, you will be happy you did.

Ba
  17th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Hi,

I am another victim taking membership on the above themoviedownloads.com website. They do not have any database of movies, it is just link or download of tools that are easily available on net.

I am collecting few more info on this and then will be filing an official complaint to trace and block the site as well as take the guy to court.

Bashir

Er
  13th of Mar, 2009

I am also a victim of this site. This is definitely a scam!

Hh
  22nd of Dec, 2009

this is a total scam website dont fall for the scam its all freeware and shareware. you buy a membership for freeware and the bit torrent is also freeware. this site is a total scam.

1st of May, 2012

I am a victim too. I filed a complaint with my credit card company _ I think they should block this website. They should not allow them to rob people!!!