TheLogoLoft.com / You will not get your refund at the logoloft

AL, United States Review updated:

I ordered a logo. A simple project. They called me, told me it'd be ready on thursday. It wasn't. Late friday, I received 4 logo "sketches" that could have been made by a second grader. The main difference between the four logos was the color.

I requested a refund. They kept telling me that "Lucy" is not available, she's not around, she's sick, she's out of the office, blah blah blah. After repetitive e-mails, calls, I contacted my credit card company and reported a fraudulent claim to reverse the payment.

Always, use a major credit card to shop online. And don't ever use a GE Money Bank credit card.

Comments

Al
  22nd of Mar, 2008
I paid over $1, 500 to the LogoLoft in November 2007 to design my website, print ad and other products for my business. To date they have not delivered on the service. I too have requested a refund from the company and my request have all been ignored. I registered a complaint with the BBB and I received a reply from them stating that the company has not responded to their request. I'm still waiting to hear back from the Attorney General's office.
Ju
  14th of Apr, 2008
DO NOT USE THELOGOLOFT!!! I ordered a logo and website redesign SIX months ago. The logos they presented could have been done by my 10 month old (actually, he would have done a much better job), so I designed my own. Fine. Now, do a website for me to justify the $1000 I spent. After waiting 6 months, it is still not done. AND, I have no business cards.

Whatever you do, use ANYONE else. Just do not give these people your money. You wont get a logo, you wont get a website and you wont get your money back.
St
  4th of Mar, 2010
These guys just sit on your work until you contact them and complain. So far they have only delivered revisions and after I ask for them.

Poor communication and slow responses to email. I highly discourage using these guys.
Le
  29th of Mar, 2010
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I called the LogoLoft and submitted, at their request, an entire one-page summary of my company for use in a logo design. After numerous run-arounds and no response to my phone calls or emails as to wether they could help me, I finally gave up. This company is not good for doing business and will not give you your money back even if they don't perform. GO ELSEWHERE.
Kr
  24th of Aug, 2010
OMG Logoloft has been a nightmare! If you get Lashonda get your money back. They are way over due not gotten me my work there site is mis leading. I have gotten calls back, un answered emails and hung up on in live chat because I asked why they were over due and when I would get my stuff. Told me they would send it never did and not once not twice not even three times and nev did, they Miss Spelled our company name. I would never suggest these guys there a joke and half the logos they have up are not theres and they are not clients, total scam.

LOGOLOFT SUCKS!!!
Pe
  16th of Nov, 2010
Logo Loft is out of business. They appear to have closed their doors at this point in time...I called and phone lines are disconnected. All emails are coming back as undeliverable. Take all complaints to your attorney General's Office. The BBB isn't enough. These people need to be PROSECUTED. They will just show up under another name in a matter of months...
Ma
  28th of Dec, 2010
peevedintexas is right, The Logo Loft has re-emerged as Uncommon Logo. Check out the website for uncommon logo and compare it to the logo loft, which is surprisingly still up. It's the same template and pictures and the business location is in the same city/state.