Thelasvegasweddingcompany.com / Fraud illegal company! Unauthorized charges on credit card, stole 2500 dollars, and doesn't do any service.

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

The las vegas wedding company 2007
Boulder city, nevada
Pacific grove, calif
Reno, nev

The las vegas wedding company, inc.

Las vegas wedding company reviews or review

You may contact us

U.s. & canada

U.k.:

fax:
[protected]

This company is complete fraud. i spent 8 months disputing with this company over transactions they placed on my card that were unauthorized.

To sum it up, we wanted to go ahead and place an order with this company as another wedding to go with our others. we contacted this company who tries to sell you into going with them, but turns around and cannot live up to the service they offer on the website.

I was in the process of coming to las vegas so i was unable to contact the company by phone directly for about 36 hours. they told me they would place an order but tell us ahead of time what they would bill on my card for a $799.99 service so i went ahead prior to my flight and asked them to arrange this wedding. as soon as my flight landed in las vegas 36 hours later, i got a call from my bank with a $2500 charge on my credit card from this company. when i contacted thelasvegasweddingcompany.com to figure out what was going on they said they charged my credit card random things without my knowledge and when i demanded them to be cancelled, they refused and start making threats over the phone with me. i then told them i would contact my card company to resolve the issue and even then he tried to fight back. they didnt give me any service, simply stole money.

To sum it up, this company stole 2500 dollars from us, and we are filing collections to get it back but there are tons of companies who offer weddings in las vegas, and i cannot stress this enough, this is the one company you do not want to deal with. go any place else, but this company because they will rip you off. even look at the website they use, it looks like complete fraud.

The las vegas wedding company
"simply the easiest way to get married in las vegas"

Simply the hardest way to get married in las vegas should be the slogan they use.

My message is to others, to avoid using this company for any online services, use someone else, there are many companies.

Comments

Lo
  5th of Dec, 2007

Why would you do business with this company thelasvegasweddingcompany.com ? They look like total fraud. They dont even have an alexa ranking.

Do
  1st of Feb, 2008

This company also scammed me as well. Buyers beware, they give you a false product, do not buy from this fraud company.

Se
  7th of Feb, 2008

So did you file a complaint with your credit card company? 75% of credit card complaints are found in favor of the consumer - if the complaint is valid. If your complaint was valid, you should have gotten a refund.

Do
  10th of Feb, 2008

Yes, I filed an unauthorized dispute. However, they filed a rebuttel which most companies do. My credit card company did not follow up, and though I reached the deadline, they said there is nothing more they can do. In conclusion, both of them are fraud, and that is a seperate [redacted] I posted.

Jo
  17th of Jul, 2008

This company is total fraud. They stole 10k from me. I filing a lawsuit against them and it's pending in court. Ill follow up with details once it's over with.

Br
  18th of Sep, 2012

I should of read this before I was ripped off too! I could have avoided this whole situation. I will be posting my story soon.

Ro
  12th of Aug, 2013
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

Can you guys update us with details here on this company? I'm trying to find a company to go with here for my brother. Guess for now I won't go with them because of so many complaints. Thanks for warning us.

Me
  11th of Jul, 2014

The Las Vegas Wedding Company lost our wedd
photos and refused to gve us a refund! They are a horrible company and our photographer, Mike, is a liar and a fraud.

Ja
  9th of Jan, 2016

This company scammed my friend out of $1900! No wedding pictures, and threatened lawsuit if they posted anything bad about them...

Ja
  9th of Jan, 2016

Company charged $1900, refused others to be allowed to take pictures, then failed to deliver any photos as promised. Also threatened lawsuit if anything posted bad about them!