TheHorizonOutlet.com / Misrepresentation

1 IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18002516144

When I took this card I was assured the same day that The Horizon Outlet offered computers. When I finally got to the website I found that all that was offered was womens shoes, cheap jewelry and minor housewares. That is nothing of any use since the same things are found in a Dollar store for far far less. When I complained several times over the following month I was told that they were "negotiating" with a company. Finally I told them I was lied to and demanded my money back. They refused. So do what I've done and sue them.

Su

Comments

• Kd
      8th of Jul, 2008

I shopped at kmart, got a receipt to do a survey about my visit, also to be entered into a chance for a $ 2500.00 GIFT CARD, that doesn't exist. Whats up with this ?

15th of Jul, 2008

I WAS TOTALLY MISLEAD.I THOUGHT IT WAS A REAL CREDIT CARD.I AM A RECENT WIDOW.I AM TRYING TO ESTABLISH CREDIT INSTEAD I WA S SCAMMED OUT OF 29.95.WHAT A JOKE.SHAME ON YOU HORIZON OUTLET CO.PREYING ON PEOPLE WHO ARE DESPERATE FOR CREDIT.WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND.

• He
      22nd of Jul, 2008

i want my money back this is a scam and i want my money back now in my mail box at 1704 north lee st because this stuff you all have i can get from the dollar store i want my full refund asap i want it back now valdosta ga 31602 miss ruth hunter this is a rip off

• Pa
      25th of Jul, 2008

the horizon gold card is nothing but a scam. it doesnt even have a visa or mastercard logo on it . all it sells is junk. i want my 29.95 back . all they did was misled me to think it was a real credit card. shame on them . they will pay one way or another because they are committing fraud.

27th of Jul, 2008

The Horizon Gold Card is not a scam. I will continue to fight with you people regarding this issue. I have had the horizon gold card for 8 months. I have ordered items from them in the past and I have received the items three days after my order. I have not got that type of service from any other online purchase I have ever made. My credit score has increased 10 points since I initially invested in the Horizon Gold card. All of you people are really angry with yourselves for not reading the application before you signed up. Every single CSR I have ever spoke with was more informative and courteous than any AT&T, Comcast or Capital One representative ever was to me. I find it funny how you people had the Horizon Gold Card and still don't know anything about it. I am probably writing this in vain, since you probably wont read this either.

• Pa
      16th of Aug, 2008

There online app says this is a master card. It does not say its some kind of stupid store card. The thing is useless I can't buy gas with it or dinner.

• Da
      3rd of Nov, 2008

what a let down. I got this card for a very spesial person i care about to make her smile when she got to see her son play football.now what you a**h****. If i had the money to sue your [censored]ing a**es i would.I better find some sh** she realy likes at your damn store.What a wast of 30 bucks.

• Er
      30th of Apr, 2009

I thought that this was a real credit card, not some internet card I want my money back now.

24th of Oct, 2009

my husband thought the same thing but i stop payment call your bank and dispute the charge it takes 10 days hope this helps good luck

• Ca
      14th of Jul, 2010

I was misled. I thought i was gettin areal cedit card. Iwish I could get my money back. Nothing worth bying. I needed my money. IT IS A SCAM. cain123

• Di
      20th of Oct, 2012

I thought I was getting a loan...what a scam!!! I want my money back. Does any one know how I can?

• Ro
      18th of Jun, 2013

i am going to copy this site and my card agreement and send it off to the better business bureau as a scam and have seen results right away with the company being shut down for faulse advertisement and had to return all monies spent. there use to be a card call the gentleman's club that was the same way... they will be returning my money asap

• Vj
      6th of Jul, 2014

I had a Horizon card once and when I went to the site, I could not get in to even see the store. I called them and asked for a refund, they said I would be getting a refund, but it never came. When I asked again about my refund I was told that it had already been sent to my account and that they did not want to receive any more correspondence from me regarding the matter.