thefarbackroom.com, fastdocumentssignaol.com / Accepted money for a product, but did not deliver

Kingwood, TX, United States Review updated:

Went on Line in the UK to orders some novelty certificates and was directed to dspdocuments.com, site look good and well run. Contacted Dana Lucciono, via email and placed my order.

Money sent off via western union as requested by them. Then the problems started, I was give a 48hr turn around for postage, after 5days nothing arrived, sent them 5 emails then got a response stating that it had just been sent, another 4 days went passed and after more emails to them, they then stated that they needed to confirm my address so the could send it. as you can guess nothing arrived. Sent more emails, they then stated that it had been sent. After a total of 30 days nothing has arrived, I have sent them a email every days for the last 7 days, requesting the name of the delivery service, contact details of them, and a dispatch ref No. I have had no emails.

I received a email today's starting that my email address has been highlighted by them a spam and will be auto deleted.

So I suggest that you do not deal with or send any money to this company or you will lose it.

Comments

Ka
  24th of Oct, 2008
Went on Line in the UK to orders some novelty certificates and was directed to dspdocuments.com, site look good and well run. Contacted Dana Luciano, via email and placed my order.

Money sent off via money gram as requested by them. Then the problems started, I was give a 48hr turn around for postage, after 5days nothing arrived, sent them 5 emails then got a response stating that it had just been sent, another 4 days went passed and after more emails to them, they then stated that they needed to confirm my address so the could send it. as you can guess nothing arrived. Sent more emails, they then stated that it had been sent. After a total of 30 days nothing has arrived, I have sent them a email every days for the last 7 days, requesting the name of the delivery service, contact details of them, and a dispatch ref No. I have had no emails.

Ja
  28th of Nov, 2008
yes it is ture, its happen to me same story
Da
  3rd of Dec, 2008
Same thing happened to me too. This time round, the company went as far as to give me a 20% discount and they even sent me a scanned copy of the USPS custom declaration form with my name and address; and the company name 'Direct Source Printing' with the same Texas address on an envelop which was supposed to contain the so-called documents. After almost a month, the documents have not arrived. Further email correspondence with FastDocuments were futile as my emails were all rejected.

DO NOT fall prey to this company. Watch out for the following:
1. Themanoverthere.com
2. Fastdocuments@aol.com
3. Dana D Luciano, DSPO Inc
4. Ronald L. Stein/Operations Manager - Customer Support Centre
5. KINGWOOD, Texas, 77339 - U.S.A

They even have an impressive site showing off their products. Do not fooled into parting with your hard earned money by these people.