theDVDplanet.com / No DVD's!

1 4/38 Tully St InghamIngham, Queensland, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0401305447

I ordered the Daria set from DVD Planet.org which I found by typing in the "Daria DVD Set" therefore I never came across this complaint board. I ordered on the 1/12/07 for Christmas and it did not get here in time. I sent an email and they offered to send me another plus give me a discount on my next purchase. Now after 2 weeks from that email I received no order and no response. I have gone to the website for the first time in 2 weeks and I find they are closing down and supposable handing out refunds this is ridiculous. I have paid 60-70 Australian dollars and I have been after a set I can play on my DVD for ages and now it looks like I am going to walk away with nothing. This is why some people will never use internet shopping and from now on I am sticking to ebay and trusted Australian shopping sites.

Comments

• Kr
      29th of Dec, 2007
    thedvdplanet.com - Never received product ordered!
    The DVDPlanet.org
    Illinois
    Phone: 815-453-2566

I ordered the DVD series for Get Smart TV show. I was charged for the item. I did not know that the company was in Canada until I had placed the order. I keep on checking the status of the order and today 12/29/07 the mail delivery was sent back to Canada stating it was undeliverable. The zip code it was sent to was in California and I live in Illinois. Now you can not even get on their website.

• Ro
      19th of Feb, 2008

I too ordered a product from this company before christmas 2007. It never arrived. They promised to refund my money. I'm still waiting.

• Al
      3rd of Apr, 2008
    thedvdplanet.com - Never received product ordered!
    The DVD Planet
    not known
    Canada
    www.thedvdplanet.org

Becker boxed set ordered Nov 16 2007, money taken from card same day, email sent to advise dispatched 3rd Dec, not received, advised second delivery sent 17 Dec.
    No "hassle free" either. No more online business from us ever again - anywhere!
    Too many scam merchants, not enough monitoring from Google etc.

• Kr
      28th of Apr, 2009

I ordered Daria from them and I received it but it is burned dvds off the internet, they're put onto discs and burned, 3 out of 10 don't work at all. I spent 50 bucks, pisses me off. Don't buy from them. It also came from China, it is someone burning it onto discs off the internet.