TheDSDeals.com / Rip off

United States Review updated:

I recently made a purchase from www.TheDSDeals.com. This fraudulent company will take your money but never ship out the product. If you try to e-mail them to check on the status of your order, they won't respond. The phone number list on the website, it constantly busy. You can never get through to a live customer service rep.

I just want other consumers to know about this terrible company. Don't go through all the troubles I have been through. Don't make any purchases from this company. Save your money.
Mo

Comments

Do
  3rd of Mar, 2009
Same here. After two weeks, they emailed that the order was shipped. However, the USPS never receive the package. The tracking number was still outstanding. Filled with PAYPAL for dispute. This is going to take another three weeks. Don't waste your time.
Ld
  9th of Mar, 2009
I wish I had seen this prior to placing my order. After reading the first post I thought I was reading my own situation. I still have yet to hear from the company after 3 calls and 2 emails. They just have an answering machine that you can leave a message on.

Thank goodness I did use the Paypal payment so I can dispute the service and lack of product shipment.

STAY AWAY from this company The DSDeals.com
Th
  19th of Mar, 2009
"FRAUD" -- Stay away from this company. This is a fraudulent company that is taking away money and not shipping the product. After 20 days of placing the order they gave me a tracking number for USPS. I have waited for 10 days now. USPS website doesn't recognize the tracking number. On calling USPS they say that they cannot track this package.

I suggest no one orders from this company.
Up
  2nd of Apr, 2009
looks like im another victim, wish I would have checked into this fraudulent company before buying . Also have filed claim with paypal .
Ma
  9th of Apr, 2009
I should have checked around first as well. Count me in as another victim. Nice scam they have going on there. Will offer a refund after we refuse delivery. How can you refuse delivery if it's never shipped?
Unbelievable!
Fi
  21st of Apr, 2009
Same problem as above complaintants. They never shipped anything, but they also never charge by credit card. They suck, you're better off going to echostore.com. They actually have the products and they ship right away.
De
  20th of May, 2009
Ithappened to me today will they refund my money
Fi
  21st of May, 2009
Send them an email then call them. It's not likely they'll respond to the email or answer the call. Wait a couple days, call your credit card company and file a dispute, your credit card company or pay pal will refund your money. A week or two later someone from dsdeals will contact you (I got Jenifer Terrero) she will tell you that there was a problem with the shipping and that it will be there in two days and to refuse the package when it arrives. That's what ended up happening with me. Returned the package, got my money back and learned my lesson. I highly recommend echostore.com, I placed the order and got it two days later with ups ground shipping. Good luck.
Na
  15th of Jun, 2009
Yep. Same problems as others describe: charged, bad tracking number, non-existing customer service. One month later... nothing and disputing charges with credit card co. AVOID THIS DOING BUSINESS WITH "THE DSDEALS.COM". If they are legit, they SUCK at best in providing customer support. Seek another reputable company and save yourself some grief!
Hu
  12th of Sep, 2009
Huh? they now ship it to u. i had it in 2 weeks i swear! u bought it at august 23 and i got it on September 7!
Zu
  4th of Jul, 2010
I remember I order an R4 around christmas (December 12th) and they said they shipped the next day.. i didn't get my R4 until late January(around the 23)
I figured it was because of the holidays and all, but still took VERY long. But I was still satifyed. I mean, the product works wonders. I don't really care it took so long. I'm just happy I finally got it :P