thecelebritydatabase.com / Poor response to request for help

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

On April 4th, 08, I was banned from thecelebritydatabase.com by administrator Paul Nosko. This was the result of an email argument which did not result in any resolution. I was only trying to resolve a previous discussion with one of the site moderators when Paul got involved. I have tried to request his assistance in prior issues and each time, he ignored me and no resolution resulted. He caused the argument to get out of hand, not my original issue.
The website has changed several times in the last year resulting in difficulties for all members. The administrators are now trying to solicit donations to the site. They state if you donate you will have ad free access and other perks. However, they are clearly unwilling to discuss any issue or offer assistance. I strongly recommend users stay away from this site, and suggest that the site be reviewed for website abuse.

Comments

• To
      5th of Apr, 2008

I frequent that forum on a regular basis and find it to be a great site for celebrity pics and videos. I've never had any issues with forum staff...in fact they always seem to go out of their way to help me and add whatever i need.

As for website abuse... if you don't like the site then don't go to it. Unless you own it then its not really your business what they do. I'm sure it takes alot of money to pay for the server, especially since they host all the pictures on the forum, so yeah I don't have a problem with helping out. How is it abuse if they don't want you on the site? Just go somewhere else.

To anyone reading this, come visit for yourself. You will find it is an excellent community... especially if you like naked celebs.