thebacklinkbuilders.com Review the backlink builders Link Building Site Scammed Me (backlink build) / thebacklinkbuilders.com Review the backlink builders Link Building Site Scammed Me (backlink build)

1 the backlink buildersthebacklinkbuilderscom, United States Review updated:
Phone: backlink builders

Thebacklinkbuilders.com scammed me for all of my hard earned money. I thought they were a reputable link building company but it turns out that is not the case. I purchased their biggest package only to not see any dramatic increase in rankings what so ever. I was very disappointed because I spent a lot of my hard earned money thinking that I was going to see a good return on investment. Luckily my friend told me about http://www.SeoMarketingServicesOnline.com and i decided to try them out as a last resort. I was very impressed with their speedy email support and also the quality of the backlinks. I noticed my ranking improve within 8 days and also my Alexa rank shot up!!

I'll be buying more backlinks from seoMarketingServicesOnline.com and I would recommend this site to anyone over thebacklinkbuilders.com who just ended up taking my money and left me dry with no e-mail support what so ever. thanks for your time and i hope you have a great day

Comments

• Ka
      8th of Jan, 2011

Hi Stephanie,

I am sorry to hear about your previous experience with TheBacklinkBuilders. As you have mentioned in this review, you were not able to see any dramatic increase in your rankings - but there are so many contributing factors like the competing websites, or your keyword of choice. it's not that I'm saying that it's all your fault, just a little heads up. Again, the company offers Live Chat support, email support and Phone Support during business hours. I just feel sorry that you have to go over through this and look at us in a bad perspective. But if there's anything that we can do to help you out, feel free to contact us.

Kate@TheBacklinkBuilders.Com

11th of May, 2011

This last review is total BS and feels like self promotion. You should never slam one company and praise another. This so called Praise has scam written all over it.

• Ro
      19th of May, 2011

thebacklinkbuilders.com never dont pay affiliates earnings.
    Despite the accumulation of $ 103 in my account does not pay for 2 months.

7th of Jul, 2011

I use the back link builders for articles, all I can say is the grammar is not that great but my site now has page rank, it had zero before I started using the back link builders services. my site is www.gazebostyle.com.au

• Mi
      19th of Jul, 2011

We used backlink builders.com a number of times for articales and content links it seemed a good service unique article packages are available in bundles 10 or 25 for example but the same article is used for the 25 articles posted on different sites now in february Google launched Google Panda see Google webmaster tools for more info if you have not heard aout the dreaded Panda, the Panda searches for duplicate content or duplicate articles and excludes them and the included links from the Google algorithm so basically you waste your money and backlink builders.com know this and still take your order and hard earned money and they are supposed to be professionals? so we at www.letsholiday.ie put a big question mark over thier service they should use unique articles for each post which would in fact work they would have to charge more, basically the only way is white coat tactics with elbow grease lots of hard work its the only way. mike matthews www.letsholiday.ie

• Qw
      31st of Oct, 2011

Here is what backlink builders do for the $10 package of 1, 000 backlinks:

They use an auto-poster to submit your link blindly to 1, 000 PHPBB sites. The sites I reviewed on the list were mostly foreign domains, and none of the sites seemed to have a good page rank. I don't think that each of those sites was even submitted to the search engines. What they seem to be doing is networking 10, 000 useless bulletin board sites, and then selling packages for 1, 000 - 10, 000 links cheaply. In other words, if you use their service, the backlinks will probably never be found by the search engines, and if they do, you can hurt your site by having an obviously "black hat" linking campaign that will damage your page rank.

If you do decide to use them, make sure to pay with Paypal so that you can file a claim if they don't fulfill the order.

• Dy
      23rd of Nov, 2011

I ordered article link package thru backlinkbuilders.com They took my money and I have not heard from them since. Nor have I seen any signs of the links or articles. There so called 24/7 online chat is never available and the phone number to call never has any one avaialble to talk to. And yes I am calling during there business hours. DONT USE. Its a scam.

• Ht
      5th of Aug, 2012

Very happy to hear you guys.I was looking for some campains solutions for my blog ( http://www.bloggypedia.com/ ) when I google and came accross many sites as well as complaintsboard.I admit I am scared of their solutions, after analysing many complaints about them.I am definitely not giving in to them