theautopartsshop.com / They took double sum from them and didn't provide any order

I had the horrible experience with the company www.theautopartsshop.com. I ordered car parts, paid for them and waited for confirmation email or the tracking number. The seller never sent it to me, so I sent several emails and asked about the status of my order. Later I found out that he charged my card twice. I sent more emails, but no answer from them. I fed up with their silence. So I wanted to open a case against this seller, please leave comments if you haven't received your purchase.

Ne
Aug 31, 2014

Comments

• Ro
      Oct 21, 2014

Hey, Seems Like a Funny Negative Campaign You are spreading, I had been a regular customer for this website from the past 3 Years, never ever faced a situation like you

• Dd
      Feb 16, 2015

I'm having the same horrible experience right now. I've ordered and paid for a part but have yet to receive a confirmation or tracking number. I've emailed them numerous times, called the listed numbers, and left messages on their contact site but have not received any replies. I will update on my situation.

• Dd
      Mar 01, 2015

Late update but the part came in. They responded to my emails and worked with me to track my item. Turns out the shipping company picked the item up late and was responsible for not following up with me.