TheAnonymouseMail.com / Scam operation

1 TX, United States Review updated:

SCAM SITE! SCAM SITE! SCAM SITE! Here's how this scam site works: They bill themselves as an anonymous email forwarding service. You sign up and give them your contact info (which I'm sure they then sell). You send off an email. A few days later, when you check on your 'account', they let you know that it was undeliverable, but - very helpfully - you can pay them to send a snail mail version. Ha! What a rip-off! In case you're wondering, we sent 12 messages to valid addresses (our own) to test this system... NOT ONE OF THEM was delivered! ALL came back with an offer to PAY for this supposedly free service! Theanonymousemail.com is just ONE BIG RIPOFF!

Ri

Comments

• Ku
      29th of Jun, 2008

You should avoid this site also because its located in the US. Use an offshore site like www.anonymousspeech.com instead.

• Da
      29th of Nov, 2015

May I use your comment and experience with this site on my own site please? I would very much like to have it fully posted on our site. My Site is "amailfog.com" . My company is a legitimate of sending truly anonymous e-mail.