The Yoga Warehouse / Yoga Warehouse scammed me

1 220 East Anderson st Scottsboro, AL 35769 Scottsboro, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (866) 955-9642

Beware of The Yoga Warehouse. I placed an order for some merchandise in October. The money came out of my account on 10/31/08. I still haven't received any merchandise. When I called them, the first time they told me it would take up to 48 hours to track it down and they would call me back. One week later, I called them back. The same guy, Don, told me he had just come back from lunch and he would call me back in 10 minutes. This was over 3 weeks ago. I still haven't heard from this company. I have called and left message after message without response. I have no merchandise and do not have a refund of the $100 I spent. No one from the company will call me back. I finally contacted the Better Business Bureau and found out there is a file open on them for unsatisfactory business practices. (Wish I had known that 1 month ago...) Let the buyer beware or be scammed when dealing with The Yoga Warehouse.

Ho

More The Yoga Warehouse Complaints & Reviews

Comments

18th of Dec, 2008

My experience was nearly identical to the first comment except that I was not charged by some apparent good luck. I spoke finally with the same person, Don who had a good story. He only called me a week or more after my attempts to contact them by phone and e-mail. I was lucky. I changed my card to protect against any charge. I never received any product and got a long story from Don about the "mix up".

• At
      22nd of Dec, 2008

I placed an order, spoke to Donald the end of October & it must have never been processed. The last time I spoke to him a week ago, he said the goods shipped the 15th Nov. & told me to wait another week. Now he will not return my calls.

• Kr
      24th of Mar, 2009

Hi everyone,
    I made an order to the yoga warehouse in November. They sent part of the order. I have called and talked with Donald and sent several e-mails. Donald said he would send the rest of the order and he has not done so yet.
    I talked with an attorney and had an attorney write a letter stating there is a law that protects consumers and if they do not send my order they will be seeing me in court to fix this.
    This is not o.k. that people out there practicing yoga are getting scammed by the Yoga Warehouse. I encourage you all to write a letter as well. If you want a copy of my letter that was sent please let me know and I will forward it to you via e-mail.
    Kristin

• Al
      11th of Aug, 2010

Don is a scam artist. Do a criminal background check. Scary.

• Al
      6th of May, 2011

I am a supplier from China.On Dec.16th, 2010, Don asked me to use UPS account e63e34 to send him the sample in freight collect.
    We sent him the sample for free.But on May.6th, 2011 UPS told us that he rejected us the UPS, we have to pay for double fees to be RMB1129.0 That is unbeliveable.I called them much times.But almost nobody answered.First time, Don answered, but when he knew me, then he hanged up.After that, nobody answered.That is a fraud.