The Winning Sage / Sweeptakes Scam

1 3155 E. Patrick Lane, Suite 1Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

Makes false promises about "discovering the secrets of winning Sweeptakes or any type of contests" through mental powers. Long story short attempts to get you to purchase CD system at the end of ad,
then spams your email address.

Ch

Comments

• Wi
      19th of Mar, 2009

Maybe if you took the time to go through the product you might realize its a good product, that will help you for the rest of your life!

• Li
      5th of Apr, 2009

Obviously you have not watched the dvd, listened to cd's or read the book.
    Her principals go beyond "contesting" it's learning how to live happy, fulfilled lives, and learn how to get anything you want, but you have to have an open mind to actually go through the material and put it into practice. If you took some time to go through it completely with an open mind, you may learn something.

• Us
      10th of Aug, 2009

I had exactly the same situation. I've requested 4 times to be removed and they haven't. I've looked for a phone number, but surprise sureprise...it's not on any site! So, in the last 127 days since your ordeal, nothing changed.

Hey you guys, what happens in Vegas is supposed to stay there! And that's what they should do!!!

I'm so mad that I wouldn't touch ANYTHING they are pushing!

• Us
      10th of Aug, 2009

Sorry, I just read Lisa's comment. Are you a schill?

26th of Aug, 2009

I am considering purchasing her program, but I'm confused with these (few) complaints...I've Googled other programs for complaints and gotten SEVERAL PAGES of them (dozens and dozens)...There are only a very few here (2 or 3)...

Has ANYONE actually gone through the entire program with either positive OR negative results? Thanks...
    Jack Feutell jackfeutell@rocketmail.com

26th of Aug, 2009

Has anyone actually gone through her program with eithe r positive OR negative results? There are only 2 or 3 complaints on Google...(Other programs have dozens and dozens of complaints)...

jackfeutell@rocketmail.com

• Es
      22nd of Mar, 2010

LISTEN EVERYONE! DO NOT...I REPEAT DO NOT BUY INTO THIS SCAM...IT DOES NOT EVEN REMTELY WORK. LOOK AT ALL OF THE COMPLAINTS ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET. JUST GOOGLE IT (WINNING SAGE) AND YOU WILL SEE MANY MANY COMPLAINTS...AND OF COURSE WHEN SOMEONE WHO IS AFFILIATED WITH THEM SEES THAT SOMEONE IS WRITING A NEGATIVE COMMENT, THEY ARE GOING AND TRY TO DEFEND IT...I MEAN, AFTER ALL, WOULDN'T YOU IF YOU SUDDENLY SEE YOUR PROFITS FROM SELLING THIS "GARBAGE" DWINDEL AWAY? SO, USE YOUR COMMON SENSE AND JUDGEMENT WHEN YOU SEE OTHER PEOPLE MAKE THOSE NEGATIVE COMMENTS!

• Fa
      6th of Nov, 2014

This is a real woman with real success AND it works! Only complaint I have, is that the course is no longer available! Where is it?! I want to buy it!