The Wheel Connection / Bad Business!!!!!

1 1816 S FranklinSpringfield, MO, United States
Phone: (866)306-0323

I ordered Damani Tech 5's in February 2008 from Wheel Connection. Mike advised me I would have them in just a few weeks. Well in a few weeks later I got 1 rim... thats right 1... and it was a TIG rim.. not a Damani. I looked them up and it was the same style but a cheaper rim. So they charged me for the Damani's and sent me a cheaper version. Thats just the beginning. Its been over 3 months now and I am STILL waiting for my 2nd rim. I have called them a hundred times and Mike (the supposed manager) will NOT get on the phone with me OR call me back. The guys that answer the phone side with you and tell you that they feel ya but they cant do anything for you. Had I known it was going to take months and months and that I was going to be charged for Rims that I didnt receive I would have bought all 4 rims with tires off of EBAY for just as much as I paid for 2 of their rims and tires. What a joke this coporation is. Does anyone know how to reach the owner or someone who can actually do something. Mike is too much of a ***** to man up and talk to anyone.. that is if he is even a manager!!! WHEEL CONNECTION SUCKS!!!

The Wheel Connection