The VORAC Group / Home purchase

Seminole, FL, United States Review updated:

We tried buying a home they were selling. We had until the 12th to meet the contingencies, but sadly we were unable to meet the financing contingency because the house we were selling did not sell. Our realtor sent the letter of cancellation and now they are trying to keep our $5, 000 in earnest money we put down even though the contract clearly states that we were well within our timeframe of cancelling. We tried everything we could with our lender to keep the financing going, but we could not. My husband and my father in law both are Veterans, my husband who was medically retired due to his injuries from his 4 combat tours are beside themselves as to why they would do this to a family of 7 when all we were wanting was a home to accommodate our family and allow my elderly father in law the chance to live with us. We are terribly sad this didn't work out, but even more sad that they would attempt to take $5, 000 of money that came from literal blood, sweat and tears. It's obvious that the people on the other end of the transaction are not part of their concern since Carollann has been anything but kind from day one. I pray that the home sells for the seller, and we greatly appreciate that they accepted our offer, I just wish that they ( not the seller, but realtor) would stop being vindictive and return our money. Their Moral Values is the only issue I have- or the lack there of. I do not need or want a direct response from my review on this page or any of the other reviews I am about to make. Any reply directly to me I will consider harassment. These will reviews will be the end of my correspondence with The Vorac Group.

• The Vorac Group Customer Care's Response, May 18, 2017

The Ford's were purchasing a home from our client and sent a cancellation of contract after contingencies had been met thus tying up the property and misleading the sellers to believe they would be moving forward with closing. The Sellers decided to dispute the release of the buyers $5, 000 escrow. The Florida Real Estate commission ruled in the sellers favor and the Ford's lost their deposit. My husband served 6 years in the military and my Father was in WWII with over 50 jumps as he was in the 101st Airborne (Screaming Eagles). Her accusation of me being uncaring and rude to military is 100% false and unwarranted. Amy Ford falsely slandered and wrote malicious accusations about me, my Team and Real Estate Company on every social media outlet. Amy Ford was not my client in this transaction and I am sorry she was not educated by her representation.

Am
Aug 05, 2016

More The VORAC Group Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Am
      Aug 05, 2016

• Am
      Aug 08, 2016

I was educated by our Realtors Managing broker today that it is NOT the Real Estate Agent or her company that is withholding our money, it is the sellers of the home. However, that does NOT validate that it is being done, and it would be ever so kind if the Agent would advice her clients to sign the cancellation paperwork and return our money as the contact states. This also does NOT erase the fact that this agent has been anything but kind and ever so rude with her comments. She knew my husband was a Wounded Warrior and did not even acknowledge his presence when he walked up. As many of you know it takes ALOT of effort for our brave men to walk up to an unknown place with people they do not know! And for her to act like we were intruding certainly is not a way to treat any one especially not a Wounded Warrior! So, I just wanted to correct my above review that it is NOT the Vorac Group withholding our $5, 000 - but my review and personal opinion of this company stands the same.