The Village Vets / Scam charges

This vet place is horrible. I took my cat there for annual check up and vaccine. Guess how much I was charged after a physical exam and 3 regular shots. $280!

The charge three times other vets would charge.

The worst thing is when I complained at the big number at check out, the receptionist just told me it is my fault not to ask for an estimation of cost before the service. I have had the cat for 8 years and I took him to vets at different locations each year. I've never need to ask for estimation of cost ahead of time. Yes, some vets charge more, and charge less for their service. But I've never seen anyone like this. I guess their business model is rob every single customer visited there and make a big profit even they know this is one-time customer.

I strongly suggest pet owners don't use this vet.

They have another office in Decatur, GA. I phoned that office and inquired the price. Same! So stay away.

Ha

Comments

• Im
      2nd of Jun, 2009

Harley needs to grow up and take responsibility for his/her own incompetence. S/he filled out the vet form and agreed to make payment for services rendered without asking what the fees would be? Get real! Get a clue! and next time, get an estimate, fool.