Comments

Mar 08, 2013

Dear Davey Jones, I was very surprised to read your complaint here. I am the general Manager and would like to discuss this directly with you.
    We are the owners of this resort, we own the whole resort, we have not gone bust and we are not con artists or con men. Please contact me through [protected]@thevillage-coconutisland.com . I am happy to discuss your problem, I m concerned that you are confusing us with another organisation. You have not lost any money to The Village. If you feel that you have, I would like to know why so I can solve this problem for you.

Regards
    Mark Ashman

Mar 11, 2013

Dear Davey Jones,
    I have searched our records and we have no record of you investing in our Vacation Club. Please contact me urgently to resolve your issues, otherwise I will ask for this to be removed as I have tried my best to resolve your problem, with no further response from you.

Mar 20, 2013

Dear Davey Jones and any other user reading this page.
    I am the GM at The Village Coconut Island. I have tried to contact this person a number of times to discuss the alleged problem. The user has not responded in any way. therefore< i can confidently say that this is a fake post