The Villa Trader / charge to my credit card

1 FL, United States Review updated:

They offer to sell my Timeshare, but no charges will be made until the selling process was completed or I could change my mind within 7 bussiness days of the contract.
No sale was made, I canceled the contract before the 7 days period and they charged my credit card anyway.
Now nobody answers the phone or my e-mails.
I am also fitting with the bank that issued my Visa credit card and were I am paying a fraud fee, since I did not received any service from this company and I still waiting for them to reverse the charge.

Ri

More The Villa Trader Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Te
      1st of Apr, 2009

They recently called me & wanted to rent my timeshare. It started to smell & by the time they were pushing to close the deal & get my credit card info for the upfront payment, it smelled rotten, so I backed out. They didn't like it but I had done quite a bit of research by Googling on "Villa Trader" & it didn't look good.
    Good luck to anyone dealing with these folks. I didn't lose my upfront money but sounds like a lot of folks have.
    Watch your wallet!
    Texas

6th of Apr, 2009

My elderly parent is stuck in the same situation. They are SCAMMERS! No contract signed as I intercepted it before it was - yet credit card charged anyway. crbouma@yahoo.com

• Lt
      9th of Apr, 2009

Please be very careful with this company, they called my husband. I over heard to conversation and stoped him before giving out our credit card, they asked for Master Card and Visa Only. That was a big red flag. Also my husband asked them for a Lic, they gave us a fake number. THE VILLA TRADER IS A BIG FRAUD!!!

PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL!!!