The UPS Store / the store tried to charge me $ 1.50 for tapping the pre-paid shipping label
On 03/17/2015 at the UPS store (
Westminster Center, 6765 Westminster Boulevard, Westminster, CA 92683)
I pre-paid the UPS shipping label and printed out at home I had everything packed and taped but the shipping label. When I arrived to the store and asked the gentleman in the store if he could tape the shipping label to the box he asked me for $1.50. I responded him that I already paid for the shipping label and that I am a long time customer and asked him kindly if he could be kind and just tape the shipping label he refused and he was rude.
Also, in the past he always persuaded me not to do the pre-paid label online he wants me to go to the store instead. I feel that the online service is great and I like to use it I don't understand why he keep on insisting. I definitely believe that he needs to be reprehended for his behavior.
More The UPS Store Complaints & Reviews
- The UPS Store - awful experience 
- UPS / The UPS Store / Mail Boxes, Etc. - I will never do business with ups, the ups store, or mail boxes etc again! 
- The UPS Store - fraud and scam 
- UPS Store - live scan fingerprinting
- The UPS Store - bad service 
- UPS Store Greer SC - poor customer service by owner
- The UPS Store - notary public
- The UPS Store - mailbox delivery
- UPS Store Santa Barbara Mesa - damage and theft
- The UPS Store - notary charge rip off