The UPS Store — clothing
On Friday, August 17, I went to the UPS store located on Squire Road in Revere, MA. The person behind the counter was very rude. I inquired about shipping back a package that I had. It was already prepaid. Just needed to be tapped and shipped.
Was told that I was to pay $1 for the use of the tape.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Revere, MA Was also told by the employee when I questioned the charge, that he "doesn't work for free, and that he does not make any money off of a prepaid package. I mentioned to him that he does get paid an hourly wage. I was told that if "I am to make him work that I going to have to pay him". I would never go back to that store nor would I ever recommend anyone to use that store. I would recommend this employee to go to a customer service class or try to get a job that he does not have to have any contact with people.
More The UPS Store Complaints & Reviews
- The UPS Store - awful experience 
- UPS / The UPS Store / Mail Boxes, Etc. - I will never do business with ups, the ups store, or mail boxes etc again! 
- The UPS Store - fraud and scam 
- UPS Store - live scan fingerprinting
- The UPS Store - bad service 
- UPS Store Greer SC - poor customer service by owner
- The UPS Store - notary public
- The UPS Store - mailbox delivery
- UPS Store Santa Barbara Mesa - damage and theft
- The UPS Store - notary charge rip off