The Unlock Team / Supply unlock codes for cell phones.
My complaint follows the same story as everyone else. They charge your credit card, then say they cannot unlock the phone. They promise a refund after 12 days, but it never happens. It's a great scam, as who would bother with legal action for 8 or 10 bucks. Most people probably forget to check their credit card statement the next month and the scammers just get away with it.
More The Unlock Team Complaints & Reviews
- Theunlockteam.com - Agreed to unlock the phone, but after that refused and no refund 
- The Unlock Team - They couldn't unlock the phone and refused to take money from me 
- The Unlock Team - The company ignores me and doesn't provide unlocking code 
- The Unlock Team - Avoid them
- The Unlock Team - agreed to unlock the phone, but after that refused and no refund 
- TheUnlockTeam - scam and lies
- The Unlock Team - waste of money