The Ultimate Image Salon and Spa / Dirty Pedicure bowls and instruments

1 490 Eisenhower DriveHanover, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 717-633-7900

I went in to get a spa pedicure. 1st thing that happened is that they were not ready for me. So I waited an extra half an hour after my appointment to get seated in the ped chair. The girls were to busy talking to each other and playing solitare on the computer to talk to me. I felt like I was a bother and was intruding. When I looked down at the water, there was hair floating in the pedicure bowl ( I was still taking my shoes and socks off). I was so grossed out. Before I could get a word in to the girl that was going to do my pedicure, she grabbed my foot and put it in the bowl. She pulled out the cuticle pusher which still had someone else's cuticles on it and began pushing my cuticles back. Then she grabbed this big file out of her cart which looked like it was just used. This file had white particles on the emery part of the board. I could not wait for her to be done so I could leave. I will never return to this salon again. The girls were very disrespectful and rude to their clients.

Comments

• Ju
      24th of Sep, 2009

I have been a client of this salon since they have been open and i have never EVER seen anything like this!

• Sw
      6th of Oct, 2009

I totally agree this place is a rip off Sharon puts her dirty business out there and faked to put eyelash extenssion on me charged me 500 plus it is the biggest scam had her crew harrassing me at my place of business cause i stopped payment. Be ware rip offs

• Ka
      28th of Dec, 2010

Ive been there for pedicures, haircuts and massages and have never experienced anything like this comment. I've been pleased with the service there. I took my grandmother for a pedicure a few times too, and she has mobility issues and the girls were always very kind and accommodating

• Pe
      27th of Feb, 2011

I bought a Princess Package here recently for my daughter and friend. I was extremely dissapointed with everything. The ladies working there were quite unqualified for their job. The lady who styled my daughter's friend's hair was not even a licensed stylist...she was a barber. She destroyed the girl's hair by burning it with a curling iron. The poor girl's hair is now falling out in clumps. They spent over 3 hours waiting for other people to get services while they were waiting for the next part of their package. They ruined what was supposed to be special birthday present for two young girls!

• Sh
      25th of Mar, 2011

I HAVE ORANGE HAIR!!! shelly wouldnt give me a refund and salamai watson wanted to scrap with my mother outside after i asked for my money back! TRASHY all the way around.

26th of Mar, 2011

I have seen the orange hair. You need to shut your hunk of garbage salon down. You are all trash that work there. You all need to be in another line of work.

• 10
      28th of Mar, 2011

You guys are pathetic.I was a client sitting at the salon when you were getting you hair done. I have been going there for 14 years and my hair is beautiful. Aren't you the same one that sued Simones?