The Ultimate Facial / RIP OFF!

1 Virginia Beach, VA, United States Review updated:

I used this product one time and my face was burned, badly. My skin color turned bright red and I had blister's similar to burn all over my face. After several days when my face was still red and blistered and it felt like a piece of sandpaper, I went to my Dr. and he concluded with great concern, that my faced had been burned.

I promptly pack the product up and shipped it out. A week later I noticed a charge from Ultimate Facial of $78 to my credit card. I called the customer service number and explained that I had returned the product and clearly explained what happend to my skin (which has not completely healed), they told me that they had not received the package and that I was supposed to call them before I returned the product. They made it very clear that they were not going to return my money to me. I asked to speak to a Sr. Level Manager who proceeded to tell me that there was no way I was getting my money back.

THIS IS A TOTAL RIP OFF!! DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT ORDERING THIS PRODUCT !! IT IS DANGEROUS AND THE COMPANY HAS NOT ONE ETHICAL PERSON WORKING FOR THEM!

Comments

• Lo
      19th of May, 2009

theses free trails games i say never in my day have i heard of a faurd so polite cp loomis