The Ultimate Facial / RIP OFF!
I used this product one time and my face was burned, badly. My skin color turned bright red and I had blister's similar to burn all over my face. After several days when my face was still red and blistered and it felt like a piece of sandpaper, I went to my Dr. and he concluded with great concern, that my faced had been burned.
I promptly pack the product up and shipped it out. A week later I noticed a charge from Ultimate Facial of $78 to my credit card. I called the customer service number and explained that I had returned the product and clearly explained what happend to my skin (which has not completely healed), they told me that they had not received the package and that I was supposed to call them before I returned the product. They made it very clear that they were not going to return my money to me. I asked to speak to a Sr. Level Manager who proceeded to tell me that there was no way I was getting my money back.
THIS IS A TOTAL RIP OFF!! DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT ORDERING THIS PRODUCT !! IT IS DANGEROUS AND THE COMPANY HAS NOT ONE ETHICAL PERSON WORKING FOR THEM!
More The Ultimate Facial Complaints & Reviews
- The Ultimate Facial - bogus charges 
- The Ultimate Facial - no way to find someone when you need to cancel a product and then are charged 
- The Ultimate Facial - Fraud Charges 
- The Ultimate Facial - burned my face 
- The Ultimate Facial - rip off unauthorized credit card charge 
- The Ultimate Facial - Fraud