The Truckers Report / Online scam

The Truckers Report
This site has banned members with no warning and or changed their email and or passwords so that they cannot log is Some long time supporters, moderators and regular members that have worked hard for free to provide good solid information to the members about are banned when they do not agree with the owner, moderators or staff members.

Members private messages are read by staff, moderators and IP addresses are recorded along with personal information.

Their contest 'Last Post' is rigged and isn't a contest as they pick who the winners are. The owner talks about how stupid truckers are and makes rude comments when people are not educated IE spelling and grammar errors.

When they ban popular members they put retired by that member's name to avoid any questions. For example CyberGal, Nightwind, and Jamwadmag to name a few were long time members, financial supporters as well as popular posters that are banned.

None have been given a reason for their banned status which seems like a reasonable request for information. Nor are they given any chance to write a rebuttal to the site owner.

While the owner Kevin Watts, has the right to moderate what is posted on the site they should be honest about why former members are not posting any longer instead of lying. Former members should be allowed to have their postings removed from the site since they can no longer respond to any questions which isn't fair to the posting members.

Advertising clients would do themselves a favor by looking into these practices prior to using the site to promote their businesses.

A  4th of Oct, 2010 by
Well everything you said was true because I am the Nightwind you mentioned and I was banned with no warning or explanation . I agree that if I can't respond to questions and comments on my postings then they should be removed.
The site has since been sold and the new owner has removed the bans but frankly the whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth. Not to mention that Mr. Watts is still on the administration for the site. I decided that if some one wants to hear what I have to say they can find me at my site www.truckerspaces.com. It just seems a pity that the 30 years of experience I alone have wont' reach as many but if I can help one then it's all good. Thanks for having the guts to write about this site and it's former owner Kevin Watts who we haven't heard the last of by any means. He's already squatting on my sites name and many people are confused because of the similar site layouts since he used the same programing code on his that I have on mine. Just this morning I got an email from someone who though they made an account on my site but hadn't. What goes a round comes around and he'll reap what he sows someday.
A  20th of Sep, 2016 by
I was belittled by a moderator because of the limited details of my post and bullied
Into expanding my story on a bad trucking company and then banned for being a bigot. I only spoke the truth. Truckers report moderator is an ahole.