The Trendy Chest / the trendy chest order for a baby selfie drone order not received

1 Bear, DE, United States Review updated:

The Trendy Chest ORDER # TTC13226 for NEW 720P Baby Selfie Drone for $84.99 purchased on 11/23/17 and still not received on 12/28/2017. I would like to trace the shipment status and if not yet shipped out to me then cancel the order and receive a refund. The charge has already posted to my credit card. I am Jeffrey ONeill at 22 Christina Court, Bear, DE. 19701. My e-mail address is jrobug13@gmail.com.

Je
Dec 28, 2017

Comments

• Bi
      16th of Jan, 2018

hi I seen this and I ored 2 of the drone andi didn't get mine he said its been shipped out but still didn't get it sep 4 2017 when I order it and now its 2018 jan 16 please what should I do ?

• Wa
      6th of Jun, 2018

I have been in the same situation. I ordered two drones for my kids and they were well over the moon when I showed them the pictures. I had email communications with Mario Z but the when they were not delivered asked for a refund and then didn't receive a reply. Facebook should ban these advertisements as they are fraudulent and this makes facebook look really bad. It makes Facebook look like they want people to get ROBBED. I think Facebook should refund my money with companestion.