The Tax Clubwill not honor refund

1 Review updated:

The Tax Club received my name from PMI Education of Utah. They explained to my husband and I that we needed their accounting service for a new business that we are just starting. Then Bookkeeping dept called telling us that we could not run a successful business without teaching us how to keep books. We had 2 more appointments, which by this time we realized were both going to tell us that we needed their services too.See Top 10 Worst Companies in New York, NYSo we called to get a refund and no answer, we left voice mail and never received a return call. When we sent an email to the person who first sold us on the tax club, the email he gave us did not go through. Finally when we were able to contact them, we were told the 15 days for a refund was passed and we could not get any money back. We have dissolved our business that the tax club was to handle, but they will not refund our money, even though we no longer have a company to do taxes for. What a scam of a company they are.

Comments

• Cj
      Jan 24, 2011

I was scammed out of thousands of dollars from the tax club. They sold me services for an e-commerce business that they were going to set up for me, along with the website. The website never materialized. They had excuses for everything if and when they answered their phones. Since I didn't need all the services related and including a non working website I cancelled my membership. They refused to refund my money stating that even if the website was non working it had been delivered. Therefore the related services could be used. What do I need a virtual office if I don't have a product to sell? What do I need a website that won't let people buy?

• Fi
      May 15, 2012

If you have not received a refund yet and would like FIAD Services to force a full refund through our Dispute Resolution Services, please contact us at [protected] to discuss your case. We have NO UPFRONT FEE’S and work on a contingency basis. We work on a No Win, No Fee basis. We only need you to answer a few questions to confirm we can help.

We have done a background report on Professional Marketing International and other known accomplices (see below link) PLEASE LET US KNOW IF WE NEED TO ADD OR UPDATE ANYTHING! Please note report consists of previous client feedback that had previously done business with Professional Marketing International.

BACKGROUND REPORT - Professional Marketing International - http://www.fiadservices.com/company-list/reported-large-scale-scam-list/professional-marketing-international-scams/

Reported accomplices so far for Professional Marketing International;

Success Merchant
    My Essential Plans
    All Access Books
    Success Internet

The company that I work for is FIAD Services (please visit our website, http://www.fiadservices.com/our-team/our-services/dispute-resolution-services/ )

Luke Daniels