The Spa - Orlando, FL / Thieves

1 1903 North Orange AvenueOrlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407.898.7737

I purchased a gift certificate card for my parents as a Christmas gift in 2006. They hadn't used it so I called to make an appointment for this year and the lady that I spoke with looked up the name on the card and told me that the cards had expired. I told her that nobody told me that you had to use it within a years time. She told me to call back and speak w/Andy. I called and spoke with Andy and told him the whole situation again and he's one of the owners. He told me there wasn't anything that he could do. So he just STOLE my $200.00 and didn't offer anything in return. When someone is purchasing a gift certificate card, they should inform the person at that time that the gift certificate card will expire in one year.

In my opinion, that is just bad business.

Va

Comments

Ri
  20th of Jan, 2010

I agree... i have had nothing but a bad experience with thespallc I would reccomend any place in Orlando over this one!!! The service is awful and the Spa Manager Andy was smacking his food over the phone while talking to me. I don't have a kind thing to say about this place and hope that no one extends any business there way.