The Smart Cirle.com / Product not recieved

1 VA, United States

I ordered a smart circle card for a golf corse in my area [protected]. The card cost 39.99 and an additional 4.99 for S&H for a 7-10 business day, however for an additional 1.00 I could recieved the smart circle card in 2-3 Business days. I sent thesmartcircle 2 emails on verification asking when will I receive my product? No replies. I called them on [protected] after a 37 min wait and talked to customer service. I was put on hold for an additional 10 minutes only to be told that they are awaiting for the packages to come in about 2 weeks. The package is a card with the Golf Corse name and a place for them to punch out the number of times I use the card. So I asked customer service why don't they have it online that they are out of stock and why are they charging people for faster delivery and not being notified that they do not have the product in stock. I asked to talked to their supervisor and as you well know they were at a business meeting and could not come to the phone. I told customer service rep. Mr.Olu that it seems to me to be a scam. He told me that his supervisor Ms. Annezah would be calling me tomorrow. Hummm Please beware of this company something sounds fishy to me...