The Sims 3 / DON'T BUY IT!

1 PA, US Review updated:

Me and my sister were so excited about finally etting the Sims 3. Well my sister was, it's her game.My mom was seriously pissed off that it cost so much money, but we had faith that it was worth the full sixty dollars. SO we came home to install it on my brand new Windows Vista, and it took like a whole freakin' hour! AS we continued to explore the games we were seriously dissapionted.
It freezes, all the time. Your in the middle of doing something, but then it freezes and either the computer restarts it'ss elf or your screwed. SO many complications, and for what? You can't do ###ing anything! All you can really do is wow create cool facial features, patterns, and colors.But what the ### is with the hair? There is like five hairstyles, and they all suck! I mean the only thing that you can actually enjoy doing is creating Sims, but when that's over you can't do anything!
You can't go anywhere! You can't even create a decent community lot anymore! There are NO nightclubs whatsoever. WHat do you mean party? There are NO parties! The only community lots you can make are pools, lakjes, and ###ing lame ### parks! And there are no Sims, anywhere!!! I mena they want to meet new people, but their is no new people, unless, they are already premade Sims, in the neghborhood.There are no places for the Sims, to hang out and party. ANd this curfew thing, is driving a wall up my ###!
Creating community lots is the WORST! You can't create anything! WHat happened to the vampires? What happened to nightclubs? You can't even go inside the ###ing venues, and control you SIms. You have to IMAGINE. You have to imagine.
SIms 2 was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better! It was actually fun. WOw you couldn't create custom content in the actual game, but you could download things for free, and get cool meshes, and do cheets, and have FUN.You could go downtown get bitten by a vampire lady, make love at community lots, bend the rules, be wild. That was personality, those were real traits. But now you are limited, to a ###ing list of traits, that don't mean ###.
### this game is awful, just don't buy it! If you don't own SIms, get SIms 2 Double Deluxe, it's only $19.99. Cheap, but way better than $59.99 of ###. I mean the complaining NEVER ends.

Comments

• Dl
      Aug 22, 2009

I think you may need to go back to "###ing" school so you may learn some other word other then "###"

• St
      Aug 27, 2009

It must be your computer because I've had Sims 3 for a while now and never did it freeze on me. And I bought it for $50.

• Xe
      Aug 27, 2009

Yeah I agree with Stephanie, it didn't freeze on me either (although I've heard other people say new updates have caused their games to freeze)... and it's $50 unless there was some special collectors edition that I didn't hear about.

Anyways, do you remember how crappy the Sims 2 was when it first came out? Before all the umpteen expansion packs and crazy mad mods? I do, and eventually the Sims 3 will have better expansions and the modders will figure out things to do with it in time. It'll get better.

• Bo
      Sep 24, 2009

IT SUcks I have been a fan of the sims for yeArs but when I bought the sims 3 it was just like the first one but with more customables YOU CANNOT EVEN GO IN HALF of the lots. I have a new windows computer with alot of memory but it freezes. I should have gotten the sims 2 again because it was FUN

• Bo