The Simple Way to an A / fraudulent practices and overcharges

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Hear on Sirius radio...sounded like a good idea for $12.95 trial offer..good for 30 day then could return. Received after 3 1/2 weeks, looked over product and attempted to return...was told the 30 days was up and couldn't be returned. They count the first day of order as beginning the 30 day trial period, not upon receipt. Called dozens of times attempting to return to be told "we don't have record of your calling, you must provide us with phone bills showing you've called us" provided this and am now told we haven't received your fax or via mail, finally told this past time it just doesn't matter, we refuse to return. It is a simple way to scam consumers.

More The Simple Way to an A Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Du
      29th of Apr, 2009

Exactly what happened to me.

• Su
      24th of May, 2009

We are sorry if you feel you haven't been treated fairly with our company and I would like to assist with this. If there is anyway I can review your account and see if I can assist you I would love to. Please contact me at leinati@successrules.com

However, our company A Simple Way to an A isn't a Fradulent Company. Our goal is to help children improve their grades, and give them an easier way to learn. For this reason we have a A+ rating with the BBB.
    We do hold to our Return Policy, the review time frame for your 30 days isn't from when you orderd it.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Leinati Hackley
    mailto: leinati@successrules.com
    www.TheSimpleA.com

• Un
      24th of Jun, 2009

The complaint is acurate and the customer service representative is rude and simple does not care.

It is a scam.

• He
      6th of Jul, 2009

This company has a terrible ethical code. They are more interested in pulling you in, getting you past the 30 days, charging your credit card for a full 380.00, and refusing to accept returns. There is no way you can review the product, see if it really works, wait for grades or a report card, and make a decision in 30 days. They told me that they closed my account after 40 days and sent it to "collections". They use scare tactics that "collections" are involved unless you settle the account on the phone. They couldn't charge me the full amount on the credit card that they had because I had transfered cards and closed the first one. I sent the product back at about 35-40 days since the order (now keep in mind that you don't get the product immediately, but they count the 30 days from the time of order.) They reufsed the return that was in perfect, practically unopened condition.
    I think it is a big scam!!! The product, cards, binder, how-to videos are in no way worth over 350.00!!!

• Du
      22nd of Oct, 2009

Falsely advertised the $12.95, got a packing slip with the order for $372.75. Called immediately to return. They said I could keep it for 1 payment of $89.95. I agreed to it and it's been a nightmare since. They've billed my credit card every month...Even beyond the 4 mos. I had to cancel my credit card to stop the fraudulent billing. This company definitely fraudulent, and the lowest of the lowest. The stuff wasn't worth the paper it was printed on either. If you have not ordered from them, and want to avoid the nightmare and headache...DO NOT ORDER FROM SIMPLE WAY TO AN A!